Why did i fall in love

Everyone go follow my amazing artist MoonDuskIndustries

While Simon was in his room crying Vikk was doing the same. They both regret everything that happened up until this moment.

Vikk regretted falling in love where Simon regretted using Vikk. In the end none of them came out of it happy. It's been a mistake from the start.

************************************

Simon don't love me. He's lying. Once again he's messing with my head, it's all he does. He's trying to get in my head and keep me in his grips. Why did I fall in love with a cunt like Simon. You don't lie when you tell somebody you love them. Fuck me and my big heart.

"Vikk please listen to me." I hear Simon say from outside the door, it sounds as if he's crying, "I'm not lying."

"Piss off."

"I fucked up..."

I walk over to my door and push it open, "Fuck off Simon I need to record."

"Listen to me please." He sniffed.

"This isn't up for discussion." I shut my door on Simon but he pushes it open again, "Simon."

"Look at me." I look down at the floor before he pushes it up to face him, "Does this look like the face of someone who's lying?"

"It's the face of someone who hurt me."

I push him back and shut the door in his face.

"Vikk."

"Please Simon just leave me alone."

Authors note

Okay be pleased I know I said I won't be able to update in a few days but I did. Are you guys proud?

So anyway I have 7% battery left to update. I'm praying it lasts so I can write the authors note.

Simon deserves a second chance discuss.

Basically does Simon deserve a chance and give reasons for both sides if possible. I want to know everyone's views on this.

Artwork is amazing as always it's the work of MoonDuskIndustries who is probably one of my fav people in the world.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️