The urge to scream

What Vikk didn't know is Simon was asking all them questions for a reason. Simon was addicted to what he used to have with Vikk. It wasn't love, it was the sense of control. The power that came with it. Sure Simon cares for Vikk and don't want him getting hurt but the main reason he gets jealous is he wants to be the one in charge. Simon wants control. It's something he couldn't get with Brittany, someone he will keep searching for but until then Vikk would be perfect.

***************************

I hate her.

Ellie. I fucking hate her. She's two faced, why can't Vikk see that. Walking over to KFC I look over and her again. With Josh's friend Jamie, acting all cute. Holding hands kissing, his cheek, laughing. I thought she wanted to get back with Vikk. What is her plan here? I don't understand her motives.

I order some chips and walk out eating them. When Ellie sees me I pretend I didn't notice she was their. Taking a quick glance over it looks as if she stopped acting cute with Jamie.

"Oi Simon!" I hear Jamie shout and I walk over their pretending I didn't see them.

"Hey Jamie. Hi Ellie." I smiled resisting the urge to scream at Ellie.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I went in JD for some new football boots and decided to get lunch." I say, "What are you doing here?"

"Me and Ellie decided to go shopping."

"Alright cool." I notice Ellie not talking, "I'm going now bye."

"Bye dude."

I walk off still eating. I need to tell Vikk.

**************************

When I get home I knock on Vikk's door and get no reply. I assume he's sleeping and go to my room.

R u and Ellie together?-Simon
Yeah y-Jamie
Just wondering why didn't Ellie talk-Simon
Idk she's been quiet since she saw u-Jamie
K prob coz what she and Vikk used to hav-simon
Maybe-Jamie

Vikk won't get back with Ellie now.

I go back and knock on Vikk's door again.

"Come in." I push open the door and he smiles at me, his hair is a complete mess and it looks as if he only just got up, "What's up."

"I need to tell you something about Ellie." I have my phone unlocked and the messages with Jamie up, "It's important."

"Alright what is it." He sighs.

"I saw Ellie and Jamie when I went out today and I texted Jamie asking if they were going out and they are." A single tear rolls down Vikk's face, I step up to him and wipe it from his cheek, "I'm sorry."

He buries his head into my chest and starts crying into it. I wrap my arms around him and hugs him holding him close and he cries asking what he did wrong and why him.

"Sorry Vikk I wish I could change it."

"I should have listened to you." He sniffed, "I thought she changed."

"Things will get better." I whisper a small smile on my face, I have Vikk in my control once again.

Authors note

For some reason I have a very strange world in my brain. I want to study for my mocks but I can't for the life of me. I'm just writing.

Anyway it's Valentine's Day at time of writing so this will probably be posted in like two weeks unless I write more.

Also what's your favourite ship with Vikk in other than Vikklan or ministar?

It's nothing to do with this story just a question.