The 11th of June, 2016

"I could definitely deepthroat two dicks at the same time", I said to Charlie, and he snorted. We were on the metro, going to Uutela in Vuosaari.

"I cannot believe we got to deepthroating two dicks from talking about camping", Charlie replied.

"I just wish I got to deepthroating two dicks as much as I get to talking about it", I said. Charlie snorted again and said "same" through his chuckles.

We arrived at Vuosaari and got off the metro, and headed straight for Uutela. We kept talking, and I found my hand moving itself towards his and tangling around it. I blushed at myself and looked down, and Charlie squeezed my hand. He didn't seem to mind holding hands.

We stayed in Uutela for the rest of that evening. I had texted mum to let her know I was safe -as did Charlie-, and I found my hand creeping towards Charlie again. This time he grabbed it for me.

I was low-key cringing at myself for being so cheesy. But, hey, it was fun. Well, it was also terrifying, but it was fun.

"I think I'm in love with you", I said. Charlie turned towards me. There was about 10 seconds of silence before I felt Charlie gently kiss my cheek, and quietly tell me he loved me too. I burst out laughing at the sheer cheesiness of the situation, and so did Charlie, and we both swung away from each other.

We were on the metro again, late into the evening, and Charlie rested his head on me.

"I really do think I'm in love with you", I told him.

"Me too", Charlie said from my shoulder. I grabbed his chin and tilted his head up a bit, and the next thing I knew we were kissing with our eyes closed. I have no idea for how long, I just remember bursting into giggles after we were done. The rest of the night was a bit of a blur, as I was too drowsy to recall anything more than that moment. I'm glad I could recall that moment, at least.