The 27th of June, 2016

"She's cool, you'll like her", I said.

"Alright babe", Charlie replied, his head on my shoulder. We were on the bus, going over to Emilia's house.

"We're here", I said as we got there, and we got off the bus.

Emilia was waiting for us outside. She saw us, smiled at us, and hugged both of us.

"Hi Emilia", I said. "You ok?"

"Yeah", she replied. "You?" She addressed both of us.

"I'm good", me and Charlie said in unison.

"Charlie, Emilia, Emilia, Charlie", I said, introducing Charlie and Emilia to each other.

"What are we gonna do today?" Emilia asked.

"We're gonna fuck", I said for some reason. Well, both of them laughed at it a bit.

"We can literally just stay in my house and play Mario Kart all day", Emilia suggested.

"Hell yes I love Mario Kart", Charlie replied, and we made our way to Emilia's house to play Mario Kart.

"Watch out for Daniel he's really good", Emilia said.

"Well I'm really good too", Charlie replied, sounding a bit offended.

"It's a battle, then", I chimed in. And so we played.

While Emilia held the lead for the first few laps of the games, me and Charlie both overtook her quickly. Charlie always managed to finish before me.

"Well shit, it seems we have a new champion", I said. Charlie held up his arms in victory. Emilia clapped.

We spent pretty much the whole day just playing games, Emilia getting to know Charlie, and vice versa. We didn't tell her we'd had sex, though. I thought that might have been a bit too much.