The 18th of June, 2016

Me: So basically I have a boyfriend now

I had talked it over for the past few days with Charlie, and we decided on calling it that.

Emilia: Holy shit nice!

It was a strange feeling; this was the first serious relationship I had ever been in. I met up with Emilia later that day, as Charlie was doing something else with his mum.

Emilia hugged me and I hugged her back. "Well done on getting a boyfriend", she said. I smiled and thanked her.

"Is he cute?" She asked.

"Incredibly", I replied.

"Is he tall?" She asked.

"Smaller than me", I answered.

"How long have you two been in a relationship?" She asked.

"Technically a week", I replied.

"Nice", she said. We were playing Mario Kart again at her house. Her mum was out.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as a banana peel Emilia had planted hit me. Emilia giggled. "You can go shove that banana peel up your ass".

"Don't you think that's a bit over the top?" Emilia asked.

"Maybe", I replied. "How're you feeling, have I asked yet?"

"You asked. I'm still fine", Emilia replied.

"Ok good", I said. "I'm glad".

"Sorry if I haven't been the best friend for the past few weeks or so", Emilia said suddenly.

"What makes you think you haven't been the best friend?" I asked.

"I just haven't been talking with you so much, so like. Yeah. Sorry", she replied.

"It's fine", I said. "I don't blame you". Emilia smiled. The race finished. She came first.

"Nice", she said, giggling and looking at me in fourth place on the leaderboard.

"You little shit", I said.

"I know you love me", Emilia replied and fell into my lap.

"I guess I do", I replied and cuddled her. She squealed. "It's your fault for being so loveable".