New Life Starts

time goes by Alden still doesnt able to to forget about her. The love of his life.

Upon reading her message. He realize how important Maine was to him. Everyday he wont able to end it without reading her letter of goodbye. Crying and Crying keeps regretting what he had just done when he still had her.

On the other side Maine trying her best to forget her pass with Alden and focus her attention in her work.

Busying herself still she cant forget.

Its already been a month....

Many things has already happen. Alden is still in his fame. Maine on the other side a hard working flight attendant.

But every night she still keep stalking at his social media accounts hoping for updates. Also before she go to sleep she cant help but to cry and cry and cry until she been able to forget.

One day..

Alden got an sched for a fan meeting somewhere in Asia.

ALDEN P.O.V

"How is Maine now? Would we be able to meet again? Would I be able to see her smile again? Thats what running in my mind as I saw many flight attendant in airport.

on the other hand...

MAINE P.O.V

I heard hes going somewhere? Were would it be?

suddenly an announcement was said they were all most be prepared now. Maine is on duty and it was on flight at the Moment.

not knowing it was the same airplane where Alden would be in.

Alden was walking Airport were he was about to book in at his back is Maine on the other hand is on duty.

*Authors thought*
so close right??

Maine speak with her friend which is responsible in that place.

Alden heard it but he just think hes just imagining things.

In The Plane

It was about to take off

Suddenly one mysterious voice speak that made Alden stand up and shock...

***********

-end