Sudden Encounter

ALDEN P.O.V

It was her... the moment I heard that voice I know it belong to her, Maine.
I was about to look whose speaking but its already done and she disappear.

MAINE P.O.V

Please put on your passenger seatbelt the plane was about to leave.

I saw someone seems like looking at the back but I just ignore it and go back at my duty.

It was a long journey I could say so we start serving our passengers asking them if they want something to eat or to drink. Then suddenly someone grab my hand....

ALDEN P.O.V

I saw her coming here at my spot. I got surprise, she didnt change even a bit. Still so gorgeous the way she is. I cant believe I would see her here I am just thinking about her these afternoon.

So yes! I grab her hand hoping I could talk to her but she take it off and just ask me "Sir do you need something?"
she asked.

Didnt she remember me? or just recognize me? I keep on thinking on somehow.

I'm definitely sure it was her but why didnt even seems to recognize me? It makes me bother. I for sure I miss her so much.. I miss her in the point I would definitely hug her here right away. But I hold on.

MAINE P.O.V

"I was right its really him" I got so nervous just the fact that he hold me. I thought he would do something again or confront me but I guess he forgotten me already.

But seriously I miss him, I miss him so much that I could just tear a flood here. I do remember all what he did breaking my heart before but I know for sure I still love him.

Nothing like yesterday. But I am not a celebrity now. I am now living in my dream profession of all time.I guess I should just forget him also.

I am trying to really control myself from crying. I do my job hurriedly because I feel like I am really about to cry.

I run....I run so fast in a rest room. I locked myself and cried. I am sure no one notice me because I make it normal. But then someone knock on the door.....

*************

-end