Proposal

ALDEN POV

This is it. This is the day! The day I will ask her for real this time. I cant imagine my life without her. I just wish she would say 'Yes' to me.

I feel nervous at the same time actually but i never let it overcome me. I must prepare myself for everything that might happen.

I love her so much and I respect her so dearly, no matter what happen today I'm going to respect her decision.

We're here today in the place where I prepare the whole set-up for this proposal. Me, together with my friends; Je and Sam. My two bestfriends.

"Bro you seemed so tense can you lose up a bit its ok everything is settled its gonna be fine"- Sam

"Yah right! Dont worry we got your back. No matter what think possitive. She loves you, hold on to that"- Je

"Ok thanks bro" I am already closed at crying and so I hug them.

"Wait bro hindi tayo talo" hahaha I know he's just lighting up the mood.

I am really so lucky to have them.

"Hey loverboy so much of this drama. Prepare and compose yourself. You still need to fetch (tama po ba? 😅basta yung susunduin yun) your girl. Dress well and freshen up. We're already done here"

"Oh haha I forgot about that, really thank you bro" I hugged them once again then left.

I went to my assigned room. I reserved this because I also plan a vacation for us. I know she loved beach. I also forgot to inform you all we were in an exclusive resort.

After few minutes...

I went to Dei's parents house first. I wanted to inform them first and ask a consent from her father. I know Dei is having a shoot this morning that is why I sneak out here, beside I didnt want to spoiled the surprise.

"Good day! tito,tita"

"Oh Alden iho, what brings you here?"-tito teddy

"Ahhmm, I just want to talk to the you po"

"Is this a serious matter? About my daughter?" -tito teddy

"Ahhhmm, yes po sana"

"Ok lets get inside" he said in serious voice.

Oh..oooh! *gulp* goodluck to me

************************************

-end of chapter

Kyaaaah!!!!!!!! Ang ganda ng trailer nakaakcurious at nakakakilig!!. Nakaakexcite lalo, sana Feb 27 na!!!!

But take not world wide viewing !! Over 60 countries coverage of this woah!!! 💞💞