Hope

ALDEN P.O.V

Maine call Kein to picked her up. They did, Jane, Shane and Kein was there. I try to look at that Kein face but they face opposite mine so I couldnt visualize it.

The next thing is Maine started to smile and they did " beso beso" luck guy how I wish I was him.

Then they left. I am left behind still couldnt get over what Maine just said to me last time. All thosr words give me hope for me to fight for her. I decided to ask help from my friend to know where did she live so I could visit.

#####

KEIN P.O.V

"Maine is that Alden who break your heart before?" I ask her. I can see that a tears start flowing from her eyes again so i ask "Are you fine?". She said yes but I can say that she's just lying.

"Ok if you say so". I said then suddenly Jane and Shane suggest to go at a Videoke room to have fun.

#######

At the same time...

Alden's friend pick him up after their fan meeting, they went in a hung out room and started to make some fun.

Maine and her friend arrive at the videoke room they reserved a while ago. They started singing like crazy and having fun.

Alden and his team after buying some food enter the place.

He saw a familiar face....

########

ALDEN P.O.V

isnt that Maine? I ask to myself. I cant see it clearly but my hear keep saying its her. What a great timing, I never thought i could see her here again and luckily our room were just one wall apart!!.

I heard her singing so lovely, but wait should I look at that Kein face??. The next thing is I stalk them near the door of their room and see her singing with a man! Is that Kein? everyone's cheering them both out loud then what happen next shock me.

Kein put his are on Maine's shoulder? tssshh... what am I seeing really ? Are they in a relationship? Somehow I feel down after what I saw when someone from the back tap me...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

******

-end