Hoping You Back

ALDEN P.O.V

I got shock to heard how happy she was when she heard that Kein thingy...

Yes I admitted I got jealous... Who is Kein? btw I just got back at my sit. But I decided to change my sit which is close to flight attendant room.

After I change I heard Maine talking with her friend. Shes talking about that Kein again.

" Hes really going to pick us?" Maine ask
"Yes" -Jane
"Oh em gee!! I cant wait to meet him na" -Maine

then a pilot announce that they were soon to land and so Maine started to informed everyone .

I really miss her voice. Those voice that were like a music to ears, a lullabies in my heart.

Then she saw me.. I smile back at her but she just rolled her eyes at me.

Right after the plane landed..

I make a tight grab at her again

"lets talk" I said.

"Ok fine"she said.

I invited her In a restaurant

We started our conversation....

"So how are you?"
"Well I'm fine as you can see" she said politely.
"You seems doing well"
"uhm... just you can see... trying hard to do so" -shes reply but I see there is something she wanted to tell but she cant.

MAINE P.O.V

He ask if I'm doing well. I answer it but not so meanly . "uhm.....just you can see.... trying hard to do so" I replied. Well I do really did well not after I saw him again today.

I missed him so much that I really wanted to hug him, talk to him more, or kissed him.

Not knowing tears are already falling like a waterfall in my eyes. I didnt notice hes already beside me.

I stand up...

NO ONE P.O.V

Maine stand up and Alden do the same. He makes him more closer to her and he hugged her. It feels something to both of them that they end up hug each other so tight, crying together and suddenly Alden makes Maine face him. He looks at her eyes then lips, They kiss... its so genuine and it lasted for almost a minute, Maine was suppose to push him but he was so strong he kiss her again and again.

They blushed without their knowledge. Their heart was about to jump in pumping so hard. It was like a magical dream that both of them doesnt want to end. But they had so, Alden let go of her and look at her eyes again, the spark in her eyes was back! Thats what he missed about her also.

He hug her again and said " Do you still love me like before?"
"What if I do so?" she walked out.
"Maine, please listen to me! The day we talked in van about what I feel was not true. I love you back then its just that I dont know how to express it. I dont know how did my life gone when you leave, I cried wveryday reading your message to me, fear of losing you forever and knowing that I wont never meet you again"
"I wont believe in you over and over again"
"One heartbreak is enough. My heart is already doing fine so please let me leave..." -Maine