..............

Weeks had fast and things came back to normal for Maine and Alden. After confessing the real reason Maine able to understand Alden, because even if she were in that situation she might do the same thing so she just let it go and start a new.

Today they're supposed to continue their postponed trip, Everything is already prepared and Alden really did his best and all effort to make it a memorable one. They left early because Alden wants to see the sunrise with Maine.

They went to Tagaytay and near the seashore together with a gentle feeling they are feeling at the moment. They feel the contentment, like they could just stay at that moment the whole day. They arrive at the place about 5:00 a.m in the morning. Alden assist Maine as they both laid down at the soft cloth they put as their cover.

It was really a breathtaking and most wonderful scene, for you to be able to watch sunrise with the person important to you beside you.It was like 'woah! new start for both of us' or so he thought. He look at her and saw a pure happiness written in her eyes.

Who wouldnt want to be at that moment right? It was sweet gesture for a guy effort just so he could watch the sunrise with you. It was rare but it was one of the list.

For Maine, it was like having a long break after a long journey. It was one of her bucket list of her dream to do with her special someone. And finally she could say she can finally check that one as it was already happening. All her misunderstanding or doubt at him vanished and this memories left in her heart.

After they watch the sunrise, they went to a restaurant. Thats when she realise it was his. Alden assist her to the kitchen. He ordered the other cooks to left them alone for while.

He offered to cook for them. He cook those food his mother taught him.He then let Maine be his judge.

"Wow! I never thought magaling ka pala mag luto"

"*labas dimples* salamat, hehe. Yan kasi yung mga tinuro sa akin ni mama. Sabi nya kasi sakin para daw maipatikim ko sa taong importante sa akin or sa taong gusto ko *sabay tigin kay Maine*"

"Ang sweet naman ng mama mo.Alam mo sobrang thankful talaga ako. Thank you ah! talagang bumawi ka. I enjoy watching sunrise with you tapos pinag luto mo pa ko nakakaflutter naman 😶"

"Wala yun ano ka ba? sorry ah ganito lang kasi hindi ko alam saan mo gusto pumunta e "

"Ayos lang yun ano kaba?! Pero mas ok nga dito e ang cool ng place tsaka refreshing feeling ko parang kawala ako, malaya yung ganun kasi yung these was a dream place for me. Be able to live in a peaceful place that all I could see first day in the morning is a beautiful scenery of nature. Isnt that amazing?"

"Alam mo same tayo. If I were given a chance gusto ko rin sa ganitong lugar. Or kahit makapagbakasyon lang sa ganitong lugar, Yung bang talagang marerelax ka at makalanghap naman ng sariwang hangin. Makalayo paminsan- minsan sa masalimuot na mundo ng showbiz. Hindi naman sa I am not happy of what I am having right now its just that I feel suffocated that I couldnt breath anymore. It seems like I would just break down any moment. So thank you, Thank you Maine for joining me here. Unwind and relax for little while escape and forget everything just"

Maine appreciate him even more. She knows he's sincere of his words and she could feel the emotions Alden is having right now. Above all they understand each other. And they give each other an embrace which is full of understanding, simphaty, caring, assuring, 'having each other' and 'I am here' embrace.