Stop

ALDEN P.O.V

"please stay" and then I can feel shes nervous and she started to just stay from where her position is right at this moment.

My heart is beating so fast the moment I hugged her. I made her look at me but she doesnt look at me directly at my eyes.

I hold her face and make it looking at our eyes direct contact..

It felt so magical, I sweat alot and I look at her lips, I really want to kiss her. I make us more closer and closer to each other.

Me holding her and her waist and make a simple move more closer, I can feel her trying to let go but I hold her tightly, then she loosen in up

I smile at her and I can see her blushing, shes so cute at that act.. Then we kiss, She made it short for about 5 second? But as I miss her I cant help but to take second chance, try and it last longer maybe about 1 minute.

I hug her and I carried her bridal style and sit her at a chair near my kitchen.

Shes staring at me and I just cook for our breakfast. After cooking I start serving her a breakfast, shes just there sitting in front of me with nothing to say.

I can't feature her emotion, is she angry, did she love it or shes just shocked.

MAINE P.O.V

damn I never thought he would hug me. I cant help it anymore!!. I admit i feel our kiss so much so I blush alot. Then he suddenly carried me briday style while smiling at me. Those dimple... Nicomaine!! composure!! jusko I was already melted at those smile right after I saw those fuckin dimples ghad is these heaven?

Hes cook there in front of me and I found myself staring at him all the time and after he done cooking zi try to control my emotion, as for now I think its effective. After that I try to help but....

ALDEN P.O.V

She's getting down of her chair and she said " should I help you?" I stare at her and I said no need just sit back and relax full service for today.

"Why are you doing these really?" - She ask me

"Because I didnt have chance to do it before, I never given a chance to show my love and to confess and do what my my heart saying"

"Your kidding me right?" she ask jokingly. Well unfortunately no. Maine I am serious, I got scared before but not anymore, I will do everything for you to trust me again and so i do a back hug at her.

She didnt reply anymore

I sit beside her and we eat together at breakfast. After that I took my phone and start playing a violin version of God Gave Me You on it.

I ask her a permission for her to allow me to dance her. I hold and her hand and make it place at my back. Were so close at each other and started to waltz.

And ofcoarse I made the some repeatable so that it wont end so soon. I feel so touch by her, we start talking to each other while were dancing and were looking at each other eyes with lots affection at it.

I make her more close to mine and we almost kiss again but she suddenly let go of my hand and start holding up her phone....

*******

-end