Time to Wake Up

Maine POV

After so many years of waiting for him to wake up, his finally awake! OMG! I miss him so much and specially our angel.

We were secretly married, only few of our closed friends know about our situation and just a year after that we decided to quit showbiz.

Alden become a manager of our restaurant, since he was good at cooking different recipes, we decided to build one. Sometimes, I help in there but sometimes he doesnt let me and always remind me to just stay at home and be with our kids.

One day, he said that we will have a dinner meeting with one of our client who is interesting to invest in our restau, We even fight after that because he didnt told me that its her ex.

He decided to cancelled the said meet up and hurridly goes home because he said we didnt want to make our misunderstanding soon be fixed and so even though its raining outside he continue driving and his speed is quite so fast and also because of too much tense feeling he didnt saw the suv coming his way. And so things happen.

Its almost a year already since that accident happen yet everything seems like just yesterday to me I couldnt help but to blame myself, its my fault really.

I'm thankful that finally after long time of sleeping he finally wake up. And I thank God for that

####

-end chapter

Lame 😢😢 I know but still I want to greet ate Maine a belated Happy Birthday 😊