Visit

ALDEN P.O.V

Yes I grab her hand and hold them tight, At first I can feel shes trying to elt go but I dont do so, and after that she just loosen up and I let our hand intertwine.

Ghad damn it her hand was so soft and I wish I could hold it everyday, If I could just do something for her to forgive me I would do everything,

She went in silence and shes almost like that the whole ride,

I bring her at the Broadway because I know dabarkads miss her so much na, and when we arrive there her mood suddenly change, I can see her excitement and happiness that she was really here.

Baste welcome her at first Baste was still surprise, Maine start smiling and then dabarkads arrive and they were so surprise to see Maine.

"Hey Maine! How are you? We miss you alot" - Ate P
"Miss you all too po!" -Maine

"I bring her here so that she could be with us today, I already make an request in her boss and they agree to make Maine some leave for a week" -Alden.

"Is that mean we would be able to be with her for a week?" -Miss A

"seriously?. Maine is staring at Alden" -Maine

"Yes, If you want you could even text your company right now and ask them" -Alden

Maine was so delighted. She surely miss them alot. Her smile was so full of charm and there were sparks in her eyes when she heard that she have a 1 week break.

Then Eat Bulaga started... Maine sit at audience sit and seems like many of people there still notice her. They were taking picture with her, then Alden arrive holding a mike.

"Maine, can you please join us at the stage?" -Alden

Maine didnt stand up just like that she was shocked by what Alden did. Since shes not coming Alden walk toward her direction, he hold her hand the put his hand on Maine's shoulder.

Everyone is screaming!! It seems like AlDub fever never fades. The same scream they heard before was the same scream their hearing at that moment.

"So how is it to see them again screaming for you?" -Alden ask with mike in his hand.

"I feel sad because I dont know they would still remember me and I would heard that scream again. It was like a humming sound from a sweet bird. She was crying" -Maine

Eat Bulaga end and Maine was so happy for these day.

She hug Alden. And he blush after she did that.

"Thank You so much Alden" -Maine

"Your always welcome" -Alden