Couple Making Part II

After that shoot other girls tries to get closer to Alden. Trying to seduce him and make different kind cute weird actions.

Maine on the other hand was just watching them from behind. She got fissed by those girl who look desperate for him. The other one really bend as her cleavage was almost seen.

Many touchy moment that she can't handle anymore. She tried to just leave them and distract herself in other thing.

Alden suddenly stand up from what he's doing that moment. He keeps on investigating her action. Trying to analyze if she would also come for him but she's so different from other.

Her uniqueness yet cute personality really attracts him. He leave the other girls and follow her when he saw her walked out. He knows that Maine was staring at them a long period of time but what he found it weird is that why she seems hesitating on coming in to join?

"Wait....wait" Alden
"What?" Maine
"Beastmode?" Alden
"What do you want? Maine
"Wait ok wait? Can't I just join you in a walk?" Alden
"I dont like,understood?" Maine

Maine walk as fast as she can but she know that he still keeps on following so she stop.

"What do you exactly want?" Maine
"None,calm down I just want to accompany you in a walk" Alden
"Just go back with those girls your having fun with a while ago" Maine
"Jealous?" Alden
"Me? Why would I? Do I even have a reason to be? Maine
"Maine listen please" Alden
"Just go back......" Maine

Maine run and run and run until Alden couldn't reach her anymore. Yes she got hurt. She thought they could just be like before but she got it wrong and she feels broken again.

Because she think that Alden didnt wait and already forget her and didnt wait for her so she just decided to move on him. Not to fall again and just set her heart free from hurt.

Another shooting day.....

Today our theme was sports...

Its also part of their 'Getting To Know Each Other Game'

the rule of their game is having time with Mr. Perfect Guy. They must play a orange relay, banana game and shortest game, titigan wars.

#1st game
Orange relay...

rule: must put an orange in their forehead and must maintain it not fall till they go round a couple of chairs they must come through. Its all a matter of time. The shorter the time is the girl chance of winning.

Each girl is now falling in line and Maine decided to fall in last row. She wanted time to compose herself and focus on game.

The game started the more times past and its time for her it gets her more nervous until her time comes....

Ok our last candidate Ms. Maine...

None of them hesitating he started to put the orange between their foreheads and start walking carefully. In just a flash of time she won!!. She got the fastest time in the game. She really cant contain how happy she was.

#2nd game
banana game
rule: Mr. Perfect Guy should have a blindfold and and all girls were all in standby on who he would choose from the girls that was holding a banana in their mouth.

Game started....

slightly... carefully... he started to sense all of them. But one scent is what he's looking for his 'Maine'...... Slowly he walks toward her and put and hands in her shoulders. He ate the banana in her mouth.

Maine got confuse on why Alden ia doing these. The more she tries to just move on the more he just make it to hard for her.

.......................