Harmony

Alden POV

At yun na nga nag enjoy naman ako sa pinuntahan namin kahapon. Hindi ko alam na may ganoong side pala si Maine. Matagal na din pala siyang nabisita dun.

Babalik talaga ako doon. They look so happy and I am glad to havetime with them. I can see how thankful they are for having us.

Starting that day after we've been there many things changes.

We become close. We never end a day without us having facetime and I'm starting to look forward and crave for this everyday.

Like today we were in a restaurant because I invite her for a lunch date and she gladly accept it.

If your confuse why are we seems always been in gala's or roadtrips is because I dont want to repeat history itself that we would have less time for each other again so we refuse many commitments and have more quality time together.

Actually were already have plan for future. We started join account and start our saving.

I am already sure of her. No matter what happen I will make sure to get hold of her tighter because I couldn't imagine myself the same again without her.

" Dei babe what do you think should we do after this?"

" Hon as much as I want to have a roadtrip today were already tired what if we just do a movie marathon at your condo?"

"Ok if thats what what you want lets go now. Lets stop first at convinient store so that we could have something to eat"

" lets go!!" She looks so happy and contented. I am glad she's like these. I am so lucky to have her. Shes really the sun in my day and moon in my night. The light of my life and the guide to my heart.

Those sparks in her eyes and smile the way she did to me is more enough for me to know that we were the same. That she loves me and thats all matters. I can leave everything behind for this girl.

" hon your at it again, penny of your thought?"

"Not actually babe I feel just so happy and overwhelm because of this. Of everything that is happening to us
You being with me. Us together. I swear I could see myself home everytime we were like this"

" aww 😚😚😌😌 so cute of you hon dont worry we feel the same. Me also if I were to exchange everything for these moment I am willing to do so"

"Thanks babe . I love you"

"I love you too hon 😉😄"

She got herself settled beside me. Laying in my shoulder and in shile she falls asleep

I simply cares her hair and kiss her

"Take a good sleep babe I love you"

It takes almost 45 min before we arrive at my condo. I didnt bother to wake her up instead I carried her like a newly wed. I lay her down on my bed and prepare something for us to eat later

************************************

-end

Mian its beeen a long time