Shes The One

ALDEN P.O.V

i suddenly remember Shane pick up your phone so its with her now, I told her.

"Thanks for these breakfast and for letting me to sleep over here but I had to go now, bye"

Wait.... I block her way and I volunteer to drive her home.

She agreed so I prefare my car and lead her by opening the door of my car to let her in and put a seatbelt at her.

MAINE P.O.V

damn it hes so gentleman. But wait even putting a seatbelt? "I can do it by myself" I claim but he just dont let me and do it on his own. Our eyes was so close even our lips was about to meet, I can feel his breathe. He was like my night and shining armour... I still really love him...

We leave then and got into the front of my appartment... damn he now got to know my appartment, I wish he just forget that he know my place and be it the last day I could met him, because I dont know what I could do if it happen again next time ..

I got down at the car and wave good bye at him. He gave me her 1 calorie smile and does dimple again... damn stop in Alden please I cant control it anymore...

Then finally he leaved. I went inside and went directly to my room.

ALDEN P.O.V

So these was her house? wow just wow! Thanks GOD I wont be look so hard just too find it. Thanks Maine.

These is the best day of my life.. I finally got to dance her, kiss her in Morning and serve her in morning. Those were thing I would never get tired doing for her. Until I go old. If I could be with her then I would promise myself that I will definitely take good care of her and treat her like a princess. I will tell her everyday how much I love her and I will stay by herside forever. I just hope she will let me do so.

*********
-end