Hardest chore

Sunday, its the last day of my so called "vacation" No surprise already Alden went here at our house today, ask me out and today our destination is at Mall, not to buy thing just have spare some times together. We went to starbucks and buy our fav machiato. and they went to tom's world, they play basketball together. Alden teaching her. He hold her hand they closer to wach other they throw the ball. Maine was so happy.

It was lie the best day of her week, they do really go out everyday but today is extra special.

They did the game called "Lets dance". The dance was like a waltz-like. Really for a couple. Many people watching them and look so pond of their dance. All people around them cheer them up and after the dance...

"Maine, I know that after you thought that I broke your heart that day, I started to sense my deep affection for you. The day you wrote that letter, After I realize your gone and after I realize that starting when you left there were like a great part of me that disappear. Many notice I change, but yes I think I really do change because start when you left I got to feel a deep loneliness inside me. As I said before your so special to me. I look for you and waited for you. I dont really know when it all started, I aleady got a strange feeling before since I first saw you,but I thought its just a simple affection but day by day it started getting deep, seems like my day wont be complete if I dont see you, I feel down when I dont heard your lovely voice and I always feel longing when I dont see those wonderful smile. I feel like so weird to admitt those thing but that all makes me complete. Whenever I miss you, i look at your photos, I will also admitt that I always stalking you, because I want to always keep an update from you, Please give me another chance, a chance to show you how sincere I am and how truth my feeling is, just one more chance"

"Alden you know it was really hard for me to leave but then I heard those word which break my heart, I decided to give some space for my heart. I thought I could easily forget these pain and my love for you would faded soon also but I was wrong, I was wrong to leave and not stay strong. It may sound lame but everyday since I left I keep on suffering, keep on regretting and keep on hoping, hoping my wound would be healed as soon as possible and I could view my happiness and other way but it turns not really like that, And I would also lie if I dont stalk you always. I always keep online after my work just to look if your having new update, I got jealous by your fans who was there and they'll be able to hug you, see you up and person and see those 1 calorie smile of yours everyday. But here I'am, just stalking at social media so I just think maybe were not a meant to be so i told myself that if 10 year would pass and there were changes happen on me, I would really accept that were not meant to be, If I would able to live without you, if my heart would not be fluttered whenever I heard your boys or your name be called. But i guess I already failed. So here I am infront of you, I still live you Alden, the same feeling I keep hiding on before"

He suddenly bent on his knee and said "Maine I'm willing to wait until you get ready, ready to accept my heart and ready to be by my side. I promise to just stay by yourside forever keep my patient waiting for my love to accept me"

"Alden, I will ask you a favour, you know I'm planning to just finish these 1 more year training of mine as a flight attendant. If you could wait for me that time, When I back I'm already your girl and your already my man. But when you think its too long and you find better one, I would be happy for you and always be glad greeting you to be happy always".

" Please keep these ring ( He buy it at jewelry store a while ago) as sign of our promises today that we would wait for each other. And me too if you find a better one, better that me which could make you happy I am willing to let you go and just great you and wish a luck for you and that lucky guy. I was so blessed that I met you, to be part of your life and to know that once I become part of your heart, I was inside there and You fell for me even for while. I onow its gonna be a long wait but I assure you that I will remain faithful to you always. That ting in your hand will always remind you that me Alden Richards is waiting and loving you all heartedly without hesitation"

they hugged each other.......

*****

-end