Moving?

LINDSEY POV

Hi my name is Lindsey Burnes and today was the day I was leaving my family home in Scotland and going to live with my cousin Alfie Deyes who is a Youtuber.

I don't know what or how his job works but I also don't want to know as i am moving for studying purposes. I'm not the biggest fan of the site but I do use it for art tutorials.

3 months ago i applied for the 'Brighton School of Drama and Art' and i got in so i phoned Alfie to ask if i can stay with him until i find my own place and he said yes

Sophie, my little sister, wasn't too happy about me moving away but after a lot of time and convincing her that she'd be fine with out me she was happy for me.

NEXT DAY:

I was in Brighton finally, I'm glad it didn't take long as I hate tiny spaces.

When i got to brighton station Alfie was stood there with Poppy, his sister, and another girl who i don't recognise.

As soon as i step of the train Alfie sees me and runs towards me and gives me a hug and helps me with my suitcase.

'Hey Lindsey,long time no see. How have you been?' Alfie mumbles as he grabs my hand and drags me closer to Poppy and the other girl.

'I'm good but slightly nervous.' I say.

'Why? dont be nervous now come along and come meet my girlfriend.' And with that im walking just out of the staion to where Poppy was.

'Lindsey this is Zoe my girlfriend, Zoe this is my cousin Lindsey from Scotland.' Alfie said as he introduced me 'Hey' we said in unison.

Once we got to the apparment well its not an appartment its a flipping house with 3 floors and a dog who i think is called Nala? Alfie had mentioned his do a lot on the phone but I must have zoned out when he mentioned her name,

The time right now is 11:30 and i excuse myself and go to bed.

A/N SORRY ABOUT SPELLING MISTAKES AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND I AM VERY AWARE THAT KIMBERLY NIXION IS WELSH BUT IMAGINE HER AS SCOTTISH. :P

EDIT 28/1/17: I'VE KINDA CHANGED THIS TO MAKE IT SOUND BETTER. Also follow me on twitter @/Shannon_Wattpad for updates and shit