FIRST CLASS

LINDSEY POV

We litrally had to run for our first class which is 'Song Writing'. Millie says the teacher is lovely so i hope she is. Miss Karlingson greeted me and told me to sit with Millie.

 Our lesson was 1 hour long and was so insiting. I really enjoyed it. But I only have one lesson today so now it was time to go home.

"Hey Zoe i've just fineshed can you come and pick me up at the same place you dropped me? xx" i text.

"Yeah i will be there in 5. xx". Thank god she is not in a meeting.

ZOE POV

'Hey boys im going to get Lindsey i will be back in 15 minutes.' i say.

'Bye Terminator.' Alfie laughs.

'What ever Alfonso.' i say as i walk out the door to get Lindsey.

ALFIE POV

'RIGHT JOE WE HAVE 15 MINUTES TO FINISH THE ROOM!' I shout.

'OKAY!' Joe mimics me.

'Shut up shorty.' i laugh. We set up the microphone and stand. We also put some posters of 5 Seconds of Summer, Panic! At The Disco and McFly. I know she loves them. We built the cabinet earlier and put some cds we bought on there.

'I hope she likes this Alf.' Joe said.

'Of course she will. And the Imac is coming tommorow.' i say.

LINDSEY POV

'Thank you Zoe for this and i need to apologize to Joe i accted like a right dick earlier and was so blunt and just so horrible in genral.' i say as i get in the car.

'Oh dont worry Linds he was a bigger dick the other day.' Zoe says calmly.

'Okay, so what did you do today?' i ask to change the subject.

 'Um just editied and and had a meeting about a new book. What about you?' Zoe replys.

'Whoa you have a book? and all i did was right a mew song.' i say.

'Actually i have two books but a possible third if the meeting went well.' Zoe says.

'Well no-one told me that.' i laugh.

'Oh well now you know.' After Zoe giving me a breifing of her first book 'Girl Online' i really wanna read it but im going to ask Millie and Jasmin tommorw if its a good book because no doubt they have read it.

JOE POV

We hear the car pull up outside and run out of the office, grab our laptops and sit on the sofa pretending to edit videos.

 'We are back!' i hear Zoe shout.

'Zoe we are in the cosy room.' i shout back.

'What do y'all want for dinner?' Zoe shouts.

'Why dont we get wagamama delivery?' i shout and Alfie nods.

'Yeah why not.' Zoe says as she comes in.

'Hey Zoe where is Lindsey?' I whisper.

'She is upstairs putting 'comfty clothes' on Joseph. Oh and she wants to say sorry for being horrible in costa.' She replys.

'Oh dont worry about it.' i say.

A/N SORRY FOR THE POV CHANGES BUT... WELL I DONT HAVE AN EXCUSE. SORRY

EDIT: 28/1/17