NEW FRIEND

LINDSEY POV

NEXT DAY 7AM

*beep beep*

Urggghh its the sound of crippling depression. Otherwise known as my school alarm

'Right its time to get up.' i tell myself. i get up, turn my alarm off and start to pick out an outfit. i got a pair of black thermal leggings, a over-sized hoodie and some black leather boots. My make up was natural eye with a lip balm and a thin layer of foundation. My hair was a messy fishtail braid. By the time i was ready it was 8:30. I had to leave at 9 so i had 30 minutes.

'Lindsey what do you want for breakfast?' i jump as i went in to the kitchen.

'Zoe why are you awake?' i ask.

'Because i am an early riser,unlike Joe and Alfie.' Zoe laughs.

'Zoe as your up can you give me a ride to collage?' i question.

'Yeah why not i havn't got anything to do right now but can i drop you off about a street down because, you know Youtube.' Zoe says.

'Oh thats fine. We should get going as its 8:50.' i reply ' i dont want to be late for registration.'

The car ride was silent, no in an awkward way, but peaceful. Also I was too lazy to start a conversation.

Once i get in the gates i go to the office and i'm met by a small, around the same size of Zoe, girl with long brown hair. 'Hi I'm Millie Rose, who are you?' she asks.

'Hi im Lindsey, im new here um where do i go?' i reply. Wow can I get anymore awkward.

'One you hair is georgus and come with me we have the same schedual our first class is at 11:30 so me and my friend where going to go to town to get a costa. you wanna come?' Millie smiles.

'Thanks for the compliment, your hair is georgus too and sure, only if im not inturding?' i say.

'Oh no me and Jasmin are always looking for new people to be friends with and love making new friends. let me just call her to meet us here in the office.' Millie says as she walks aways. I have made a new friend within 15 minutes of being in this collage. Its looking up.

A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHARECTER AND THERE WILL BE NEW CHARECTERS IN THE NEXT ASWELL.

EDIT URGHH, DO YUO HEAR ME CRINGING RIGHT NOW 28/1/17