WTF JUST HAPPEND

JOE POV 1 hour ago

I fancy a cool-lime refresher so im gonna get one. Once the uber gets it starbucks its flipping closed. in that case i will go to costa. maybe i can get like a hot chocolate or somthing. When i walking to Costa some fans stop me and askfor selfies and i cant say no so when the left i carried on walking and go myself hot chocolate and sat at a table going through twitter when Lindsey and two girls walk in. at that moment i get a text from Zoe saying "Please dont say anything to Lindsey she just text me saying treat her like no you have ever met because she has just made some new friends and wants then to like her for her and not for us okay xx" i roll my eyes and text back saying "okay but i doubt she will even talk to me" i hit send then i hear 'OMG ITS JOE SUGG!' its one of the girls who came in with Lindsey. She asked me to take a selfie with her, sign her phone case, her Username:Evie book and about every thing else in her bag. I didnt mind, although it was excessive.

'Hey Joe can i have a selfie?' A small girl probly the same size as Zoe asks.

'Sure.' i say. i saw Lindsey roll her eyes i know she dosent like me for the whole 'binder' thing.

'Do you want a photo?' I turns to her.

'Umm no i am not a fan and quite frankly have no clue who you are.' she smiles.

'Oh sorry.' I say. as they walk away to get there drinks. My phone then wnet off, its from Lindsey "SORRY!". I dunno why but I found it quite cute. i quikly reply saying "its okay Zoe told me about you said you wanna be known for you not for us and we understand." she turned and smile at me then left with her friends. That was so weird. Cute, but weird.

A/N THIS IS JUST JOES POV OF THE LAST CHAPTER SORRY

EDIT: WHY OH WHY DID I WRITE THIS 28/1/17