SCARES!

LINDSEY POV

The next morning i woke up at 6:30 not by choice i woke up naturally and couldnt go back to sleep so i got up and went downstairs with my laptop and made my self a glass of water and sat at dinner table and started to write.

About an hour later i heard someone come down the stairs so i hid round the corner and waited for then to come in the dinning room area, the second i heard the door open i shouted 'who goes there' but to my surprise it was Zoe not Alfie. Whoops.

 Zoe fell on the floor and screamed,Alfie came running down the stairs and all i could do was laugh my head off.

'Sorry Zoe i thought you were Alfie' i said in between laughs.

'Don't worry about it i grew up with Joe and you know what he's like.' Zoe said whilst getting up.

'Actually little one Lindsey dosent watch youtube she finds it a waste of time.' Alfie said appolojecticly.

'Umm if you dont mind me asking who is Joe?' i pipe up.

'Oh, well joe is my little brother and you can meet him today because he is coming to Brighton to meet Nala and obviously you but he dosent know your here he thinks your coming next week so me and Alfie are going to prank him.' Zoe says with a smirk on her face.And with that my face lights up.

I love pranks. The whole thing about pranks just excites me it littrally makes me lol. It was my favourite thing to do at high school but now i've been given new targets. This is an opportunity I don't want to miss

After about half an hour of Alfie and Zoe explaining about their jobs as youtubers i got up and said 'Hey guys i dont mean to be rude but i absolutly stink so could i go have a shower?' Zoe nods and gets up gives me a pink towel and grey dressing gown and shows me to the bathroom.'Here you go put you pyjamas in this hamper and use these products they are the best.' She says pointing a a bottle that says 'Soak Opera' and another that says 'Foam Sweet Foam'. i nod and lock the door and get in the shower using the products she recomended.They were amazing and they smelt great. I will be putting them on my shopping list. But where do i get them from?

A/N IM SORRY ABOUT THIS FILLER CHAPTER THE NEXT FEW ARE BETTER. ;P. IM STILL SORYY ABOUT SPELLING.

EDIT 28/1/17