MAIN STAGE AND REVEALING SECRETS

ZOE POV

'Hi guys.' I say whilst walking on stage. All I hear is screaming. We are being interviewed by the one and only Tyler Oakley. This was going to be interesting. He introduced everyone else like Joe, Alfie, Marcus, Louise, Niomi, Caspar and Oli.

'Right I'm gonna ask one question then we gonna play truth or dare.' Tyler shouts.

'Zoe, at Zalfieforever, who is your favourite youtuber?' He asks.

'I think its Mark Ferris at the moment.' I reply and Tylers face falls but laughs and move on to Alfie.

'Oh okay then. Alfie, at IloveyouZalfie, do you have any family members we dont know about.' Tyler says so smugly. I look at Alfie and nod.

'Yes, her name is Lindsey she is my cousin and she is from Scotland.' Alfie shouts over the screams. I just laugh and Tyler carries on.

After Tyler burning us and watching Marcus's new rap video 'Im famous', by the way it was amazing, we say good bye and walk off the stage. We all head to the green room to see Lindsey hugging her knees.

'OMG Lindsey what happened?' I shout and run over to her.

'Oh nothing im fine.I just like being small' she says.

'Okay, I was just concerned.' I smile and help her up.

A/N I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE ANNOUCMENT OF LINDSEY. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY

SONGS I HAVE BEEN LOVING

1.5SOS-Good Girls

2.Troye Sivan-Happy Little Pill

3. 5SOS- Voodoo Doll (One Mic, One Take)

EDIT: WOW I WAS SO CRINGY 1/2/17