GET READY WITH ME

LINDSEY POV

I hope this party takes my mind off of earlier. Right now its 7 pm and the party starts at 9 so im gonna have a shower.

Once im out the shower i blow dryed my hair .

 'Hey Zoe is the party formal or casual clothes?' i shout.

'I would say a bit of both so somthing comfty but looks girly.' she shouts back .

'Okay thanks.' I walk to my waredrobe a grab my favourite mint green skater dress and also my black boots. I painted my nails mint green and grabed my green hair chalk and pu it on the ends on my hair then losely curled it. i then walked over to my dressing table. my make up was a thin layer of foundation, eye make up was very natural like normal.

"Hey Zoe do you have a mint green lipstick?xx" i text Zoe.

"Yh do you want it?xx" she replys.

"Yh if you dont mind.xx"

"Okay i will be right in.xx". Within seconds she comes in with a colour pop lipstick.

'Woah you look amazing Lindsey!' Zoe says.

'Thanks Zo but its nothing but you look fucking stunning.' i say.

'Thanks, but now I need to go do my hair, be ready by 8.' She laughs and leaves.

1 HOUR LATER

It's 8:28 and we are about to leave we are just waiting on Alfie, like always. He has always been like this from like since he was 4. He showed up late to his own party, and it was at his house. Any way we where waiting for a further 10 minutes.

'HURRY UP ALFIE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!' Zoe shouted.

'Im coming Zoe.' Alfie spoke running down the stairs.

'Right lets go.' Zoe says.

'You sure, Linds?' I could tell Alf was worried about me.

'Yeah I'm sure.' I laugh and we walk towards the car.

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE ONCE AGAIN A FILLER CHAPTER

EDIT: THIS CHAPTER IS A TRAIN WRECK 1/2/17