EXPLAINING AGAIN AND SHOPPING

LINDSEY POV

As it was my first day back in England in a month i decided to go and meet up with Jasmin and Millie.

"Hi guys im back from LA you wanna meet up at Costa? xx" i text to the group chat that Millie made called 'Lindsey be Lurking'. They both reply saying that they would be there in 15 minutes. Luckily i was already dressed in my favourite jumper, my Playlist t-shirt, my black leggings and some black boots. I throw my hair into a pony tail, grab my purse, phone and bag then head for Costa.

By the time i arrive at Costa its 11:30. I decided to walk to Costa because Zoe wasn't up. That reminds me i need to pass my driving test and look for my own flat.

'Yo wassup Jim and Millie.' I shout and give them both hugs. We receive some weird looks but we dont care.

'How was LA?' Millie asks.

'It was very sunny and was so nice to get away from all of my problems.' i reply honestly. At that moment Niomi  walks in.

'Oh hi Lindsey i didn't see much of you at Playlist but maybe you could give me your number?' she smiles.

'OH GOD YOU KNOW NIOMI SMART?' Jasmin shouts.

'Oh no not again.' i murmmer. I end up explaining the same story to Jasmin as i did to Millie.

'I was hoping to keep it a secret but some youtubers don't know how to keep their mouths shut.' I laugh.

After our encounter with Niomi we decied to go shopping as we dont have collage for the next few days. We end up going to Primark, Topshop,River Island,Next and New Look. I always spend too much when i shop and today was one of those days. I walk out of the shopping centre with 12 bags but i cant be as bad as Millie she has about 20 bags.

I say goodbye to Millie and Jasmin and make my way back to the house. Once again no-one is in and i still haven't got a key so i phone Zoe.

'Hi Zo where are you?' i ask.

'Im in London. Why?' she says.

'Because im stood outside the house freezing with no way in.' i say but with a bit of power in my voice.

'Omigod I'm so sorry. Okay what i need you to do is go to the plant pot next to the door and pull the bottom off.' She speaks.

'Okay?' i reply. I do as she says and lukily there is a key.

'Okay i have the key.' i say as i unlock the door.

'Okay when i get back tomorrow i will get one cut for you.' she says. We say our good byes then hang up.

I spend over an hour sorting my clothes and throwing ones that dont fit in the bin. Its so much fun being an adult.

A/N ITS ALMOST THE END I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED

EDIT: 1/2/17