IS IT GOOD OR BAD?

JOE POV

OMG outside was so awkward.

I wanted to bring up the kiss it i think now isn't the right time as Playlist Live is in a few days and so is vidcon and she is already going to hate us for leaving here in Brighton for a month.

ZOE POV

I dont know how to tell Lindsey that me,Joe and Alfie are all going to LA for 1 month for Playlist Live and Vidcon. I received the e-mail earlier to confirm all of my meetups and mainstage timings. How on earth are we meant to tell her? Also why on earth have they put Playlist and Vidcon in the same month?

ALFIE POV

I'm so glad i can take Lindsey to playlist live and vidcon.

I spoke to the guys at Gleam to ask the people at Playlist and Vidcon if Lindsey could come and they said yes.

But i need it to be a surprise for later because im at the office about to pick up Nandos for everyone.

LINDSEY POV

I wonder why everyone is being so quiet today like no-one is talking.

'Hey guys im back from the office and i have amazing news!' i hear Alfie shout.

'Where all in the dining room.' Zoe shouts.

'Urmm Alf can i say something first?' Zoe asks as Alfie sits down.

'Yeah sure.'

'Right okay Lindsey i need to tell you something.' Zoe pauses.

'Me,Joe and Alfie are going to LA for a month and are having to leave you here by yourself. im so sorry.' Zoe apologises. Alfie laughs at what Zoe just said.

'Whats so funny Alf?' she asks.

'Its just i had a phone call with Gleam saying that she should come with us.' he laughs. Wait what im going to LA?

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ALSO @MillieThekwk1 I AM NOT A LURKER. ;P

EDIT: THIS IS SO BSD I REALLY WANNA DIE RN 1/2/17