PRANKS!

LINDSEY POV

At about midday Zoe got a phone call from Joe saying that he was at Brighton station and was waiting for a taxi.That was then my cue to quickly come up with a prank but after having a few hours to think when Zoe told me this morning i new what i was going to do.TIN FOIL HIS ROOM.That was a classic for me back home to the fact my brother put a lock on his door so I couldn't get in.Once she go off the phone i shouted 'Alfie grab the tin foil and come with me we are fucking up Joe's room!' With that Alfie and i were running up the stairs with a bag of tin foil and about to ruin Joes room.

After 20 minutes of laughing and tin foiling, the room was done. Alfie told me Joe would be here any second so i had to hide in the cupboard which we didn't foil up as i had to get in.

Alfie gave me a small camera which i think is called a Pro Go? But all i had to do was turn it on and wait for a few minutes.

2 minutes later i heard Alfie greet someone at the door who i think is Joe but then i heard the signal proving that its Joe. So i waited for a further 2 minutes until i heard Alfie,Zoe and Joe come upstairs in to the room. There were other cameras dotted around the room but i had to make sure that the one i had was okay and "focused" as Alfie would have said.

 'What the fuck Zoe?' Joe exclaimed.

 'It wasn't me and that's a promise' said Zoe and that was my cue to jump out at Joe.

 'OMG WHATS THAT?!' i screamed as i jumped out of the cupboard and Joe litrally flew back and hit his head on the headboard of the bed which was a good 10 feet away but all me Alfie and Zoe could do was laugh. Did i just make someone shit themselves?

A/N I KNOW TWO IN ONE DAY IM CRAZY!! ONCE AGAIN BAD F**KING SPELLING BUT I CANT HELP IT.

EDIT 28/1/17: OH GOD I WANNA JUST DELETE RN