THE PLAN

LINDSEY POV

After an hour of laughing and rewatching the fotage of when we pranked Joe.Lukily Zoe told me he dosent hold a grudge but un-lukily he also likes to prank people so i must keep my guard up until he leave which isnt until next week.

'So Lindsey,why did you prank me you had never met me?'He asked with a serious look on his face.

'Actually it was Zoe and Alfies idea to prank you but my prank idea as i am the prank Queen if you ask my brother, he acctually put a lock on his door since he was 17 and now he is 21 so if anything you should be proud that you have witnessed the classic 'Lindsey Burnes Prank'.' i say jokily.

'Oh really well Zoe and Alfie are getting nothing but Lindsey is getting pranked big time!' he says with a menicing tone in his voice. Yeah like that's gonna happen, he has nothing on me and my binder of pranks

ZOE POV

So Alfie knew that Lindsey was a prankster so we knew she was perfect for Joe. After his last girlfriend broke up he hasn't been himself but hopfully she will bring the best of him back out. Lindsey has just gone to her room so we need to disscuss the prank on her.

'Right now shes gone we need to discuss the prank.' Joe says.

'She doesn't really have any fears, other than thing like snakes and spiders.' Alfie spoke, with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

'We'll just have to go for a classic scare prank then.' Joe beamed.

LINDSEY POV

I could hear eveything, their little plan so i had to hide my binder somewhere they wont look.Aha my underwear draw.

'Lindsey, do you want to go shopping i can show you around the lanes if you want?' Zoe shouted.That was their way of getting me out of the house. Classic.

'Okay, give me 2 minutes and i will be ready to go.' I yelled back.

And with that im in Brighton lanes. Zoe and i picked up alot of stuff but there was one more shop she said she had to show me.

 'Here we are, Superdrug!' She yelled as we went in.

'Okay Zoe but what is so special about this place i have been in her before, they have them in Scotland?' I was hesitant.

'Okay follow me i need to show you somthing.' She smiled.

'Here we are these are my products and i get them free so pick up which ones you want and i will go to the counter.' i picked up a few 'Fizz bars' and a few 'Candy creams' plus other products.

JOES POV

Zoe and Alfie's cousin have just left to go shopping. The second that door shut me and Alfie ran in to her room and tried to find that binder, Alfie had said she had this prankung binder full to the brim of pranks that she would use. We looked in the wardrobe, the bathroom cupboards and in her suite case but nothing.

'Hey Alfie there is on place we havent looked.' i spoke up.

'Where would that be joe?' He spun round from under the bed.

'Urmm her underwear draw. SHOTGUN NOT!' I shouted.

'She is my cousin so im not doing it and also you want to prank her.' Alfie groaned.

'Well we might have to think of one from the top of our heads then wont we Joe?' He smirked, that little shit.

'Fine, okay just dont tell her.' i pleaded. I really needed some ideas.

'Okay but i take no blame if she finds out.' Alfie spoke. I walked up to the draws and opend the top draw and that was a bunch of note books. the next one was trousers. the next was pjamas. the bottom one was her underwear i opend it catiously and looked at Alfie and gave hime alook of 'WTF am i doing'. he just laughed.

A/N IKNOW ITS LONG AND HAS ALOT OF POV CHANGES BUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE SOON.

EDIT: IM JUST CRINGING URGHHH, I HATE THIS. 28/1/17