New Epilouge

HEY GUYS SO MY OTHER BOOK 'BOYS, BORDEM AND BAD AHBBITS' WAS DELETED FROM THE WEBSITE SO I THOUGHT INSTEAD OF WRITING IT ALL AGAIN I WOULD JUST DO A EPILOGUE TO FINISH IT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS.

LINDEEY POV

4 Years Later

'Happy 4 year anniversary.' It was Joe.

'Happy 4 year anniversary.' I spoke with joy.

'Linds I'm taking you out tonight, be ready by 7pm, dress cute but formal' Joe said with a huge smirk on his face. As Joe left to go shopping I decided to run upstairs and shower.

I walked into the bathroom and saw the pregnancy test laying there on my counter. I had only just taken it then Joe came home, I looked at the test and it said positive. How am I supposed to tell him?

I pulled out my phone, and began to text Millie, "Millie I need some advice, on how to tell Joe I'm pregnant?"

Seconds felt like hours, waiting for her to reply ''OMG WTF, congratulations Lindsey, tell him tonight?''

''I will as he's taking me out later, for our 4th anniversary.'' I replied.

I put my phone on charge by my bed. Then I went for a shower, I made sure to shave my legs and armpits. I washed my hair, and got out while I wrapped a fluffy white towel around my torso.

Stepping out of the bathroom with caution, I walked towards my wardrobe and started to flick trough my dress options. A blue one, a sparkly one (defiantly not), a black one. Defiantly black.

Drying my body and some of my hair, I put my underwear on, and I slide on my dress. It was a tiny bit to big so I picked out my gold belt and wrapped it around my waist, to make it fit perfectly.

I looked at my phone and it said 5:30pm, time to do my makeup.

I went to my vanity desk and started to apply my makeup. I decided to go with a dark smoky  eyed look. As I was just applying the last of my mascara my phone went off 'Change of plans I'm picking you up at 6:30pm' It was Joe, I needed to do my hair but it was 6pm already so I decided to just curl my hair, I sprayed on loads of hairspray and walked towards my shoes. I put on my white converse, grabbed my clutch and as I walked towards the door it swung open it was Joe. He was wearing a suit with white converse too, he had a bouquet of roses, one was plastic attached to it was a note saying I will love you till the last petal dies.   

Joe escorted me to his Audi TT and opened the passenger door, and closed it after I sat down. 'Joe where are we going' I asked sweetly. 

'I'm not telling you, until we are there beautiful' He replied. 

Joe seemed really nervous, although I was too. How am I going to tell Joe I'm pregnant? I had the test in a gift box ready to give him as a backup if I couldn't think of how to tell him.

As we arrived at our destination, Joe turned to me and said 'We're here, we are going to eat here at the Ritz restaurant'. We walked in and Joe said to the door man 'table for 2 booked under Mr and Mrs Sugg' he walked us over to the table.

As we sat down the waiter brought our menus over.  We both ordered a lamb casserole with a side of fries and for drink he had a red wine and I had some lemonade.

He dropped his fork, and as he bent down to pick it up the fork he knelt down on one knee.

'Lindsey, I have loved you for over 4 years now. It's been the best time of my life, I want to spend the rest of it with you. Will you marry me?' Joe asked with tears in his eyes.

'Yes! Of course I will, I love you' I screamed as he slid the beautiful silver ring with a single diamond onto my finger.

Everyone else in the restaurant roared with cheers and claps. I kissed him, once he got of the floor, with as much passion as I could in a public place.

After we finished the food, I presented Joe with the small black box. 'This is for you, but don't scream' I whispered to him.

He opened the box and saw the pregnancy test with the two lines on. 'OMG babe are you serious?' He shouted, he had a huge smile on his face.

'No, its a fake.' I smirk.

'What?' He looked at the test again then back at me.

'No its real.' I laugh and he hugs me again.

'Can't belive we're going to be parents.' He whispered in my ear.

That's how it al l ended. To think that not 4 years ago I wanted to kill him. Now I'm getting married to him and carrying his child. Wow.

A/N: So here is the proper ending, Once I had edited the whole thing I felt it was nessercery to end it properly so that's the ACTUAL end of Frenemies. (thank god) But thanks to all the readers that have sat through this heap of crap. I hope you enjoyed it (as much as I hate it) I shall see you in my next book, maybe. If I make another one

Love you guys

-Shannon xox

Edit: follow Shannon_Wattpad on twiter so you can keep up with what I'm doing, and when my books are coming out.