THE TRUTH

LINDSEY POV

Once i finally got to collage after walking in the rain. I meet Millie and Jasmin in the canteen.

'Hey Millie,Hey Jasmin.' i say.

'Hey Lindsey' they both said. The bell went about 30 seconds after we said hello. Our first class was 'Drama' it wasn't very interesting as im more in to music and singing but this class should help with stage fright.

Finally it was 10:30 my drama class had finished and my next class was at 1pm.

'Millie do you wanna go to costa again?' i ask.

'Yeah lets go.' she replys.

When we get to Costa i see Marcus, the guy from the party.

'Hey Lindsey how have you been.' Marcus says to me. oh great.

'OMG you know Marcus Butler?' MIllie says.

'Urmmm......no.' i whisper.

'Well then how does he know your name?' she says.

'Urmmmm. Okay fine i know Marcus because my cousin is Alfie Deyes, but you need to swear on you life not to tell anyone. i wasn't going to tell any one but now thank to Marcus now you know.' i speak.

'Oh sorry Lindsey i didnt mean to ruin anything.' Marcus apologises.

'No its fine she needed to know at some point.' i say but Millie is just stood there in shock.

'Hey Millie you wanna come back to mine?' i say.

'Yeah okay.' she says snapping out of her trance.

'Gimmie a second.' i say whilst waling outside. i phone Zoe.

'Hey Zoe are you free to take me home?' i ask.

'Yeah sure why?' she says . 'I have no lessons until 1 and its only 11 so i thought i could go home for a bit.' i say.

'Yeah sure. Same place as normal?' she asks.

'Yeah normal place.' i speak.'Bye' we say in unison and we hang up.

'Hey Millie you wanna go 'cause my ride will be waiting for me? i question.

'Yeah okay,bye Marcus.' She squeals.

'Sorry Marcus bye.I will text you later?' I say.

'Yeah text you later.' he reply's. Great now i have to introduce Millie to Zoe and Alfie.

EDIT: THIS IS SO AWFUL, I KINDA WANNA DIE 1/2/17