AWKWARD WALKS

LINDSEY POV

Our music class was fun but its was just an introduction to our teacher,classmates and to the curriculum plan for the year. So basicly no music actually went down.

Once the lesson had finished it was 3pm so no more lessons for today.

"Hey Zoe dont worry about picking me up i wanna walk home.xx" i text. within 30 seconds i get a text back saying.

"Okay Lindsey i was just about to tell you i was in a meeting and that i couldn't pick you up." i laugh at the text and plug my headphones in and pull up Little Mix's new song 'Grown' its so good.

I start to head home but am met with a very exhausted Joe.

'Hey Linds where you going?' he says.

'Oh hi Joe im going home. Where are you going?' i ask.

'Oh i was on a run but i got tired so i started to head home and then i bumped in to you.' he laughed.

'Oh okay.' i say and carry on walking. It was very akward.

'Hey do want me to carry your bag? it looks heavy.' Joe asks.

'Nah its not actually that heavy.' i lied , it was very heavy. It felt like I was carrying a boulder.

We walked home in very akward silence. it was just so cringe.

'Joe do you have your key?' i ask.

 'Oh crap no and Zoe and Alfie are both out.'

'Great now we are stuck outside.' i breath.

We are sat there for over an hour just twidiling our thumbs not saying anything before Zoe gets back.

'Hey why are you sat outside?' Zoe asks me.

'Alfies is at his office, i havn't been given a key and Joe left his in the house when Alfie left.' i reply.

'Oh okay i will go get you one tomorrow.' she says as she unlocks the door. gahh im so glad its not awkward any more.

A/N I  KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO UPDATE BUT I THOUGHT YOU MAY WANT THIS CHAPTER

EDIT: 1/2/17