1st DAY OF PLAYLIST

JOE POV

1ST DAY OF PLAYLIST

Today was the first day of Playlist Live. Me and Caspar are meeting over 300 people today and another 300 tomorrow and then 600 on the last day with the rest of the YouTube Boyband.

'Joe are you okay you keep zoning out and you can't do that in front of the fans.' Caspar says the gives me a bro hug.

I hope i wasn't to forward last-night to Zoe as Lindsey was still in the room but she was sleeping. So she couldn't of heard me.

'You boys have 2 minutes.' one of the instructors said and pointed to the curtain. I could already hear screaming.

LINDSEY POV

"Hey Zo can me you Louise Niomi and Tanya. go out for the day?" i text .

"Yeah do you wanna go shopping?" she reply's.

"Yeah why not. We can all meet in your room." i text, take my phone off charge then go to Zoe's.

We didn't spend to much time together,  we literally went to Starbucks then went to Walmart and came back to the hotel. I know crazy shopping day.

CASPAR POV

'Joe we need a cool entrance.' i say.

'Well last year i was on your back so get on my back?' Joe replys.

'Yeah lets do it!' i shout and get on his back then we run out of the curtain to over 300 screaming fans.

'Hello Playlist Live.' Joe shouts into the microphone then puts me down to start the meet and greet.

After 3 hours of meeting people and 8 binliners of gifts, we are finally done for today.

'Wow that was so much fun.' i shout as i head into mine and Joes room.

'I know right it was so cool apart from the fact people started to sing Frozen songs.' Joe whines, i just laugh and get in the shower.

LINDSEY POV

Caspar and Joe have just got back and tonight we are spending time in Zoe and Alfie's rooms and im hopefully going to be more confident if not i will just talk to Marcus,Zoe,Joe and Alfie all night. I have about 30 mins to get ready.

So i walk over to my draws and pick out a tank top and some leggings. i throw my favourite cardigan on and put my hair into a high pony tail. I go into my bathroom and quickly wash my face and put my facial cream on then left for Zoe and Alfie's room.

A/N I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME IDEAS IN THE COMMENT THAT WOULD BE GREAT. ;P <3

EDIT: BY THIS POINT YOU COULD TELL I WAS GETTING BORED OF THE BOOK 1/2/17