SPA DAY

LINDSEY POV

'Lindsey how was you turkish bath?' Zoe whispers.

'OMG! it was amazing, i loved the bubble bit.' i laugh.

'Yeah i know. Now its time for a chocolate massage!' Zoe whisper/shouts.

 As we head towards the massage room some of Zoes fans came up to us and ask for photos of course she ssaid yes.

After about 20 minutes of Zoe signing things and photos we are having a chocolate massage. I've had one before but it was with real chocolate not a chocolate butter but who cares it still was amazing.

Once it was over, Zoe and i left thr spa and went in to Brighton town.

We, unfortunately,  bumped in to Joe but Alfie wasn't with him. I shrugged it off and went in to primark as tomorrow i was starting collage and I needed some new clothes.

JOE POV

OMG that was so close i had the microphone in my bag and Alfie was walking out of the music store behind them. Pheww.

'Yo, who was talking to you?' Alfie speaks.

'It was Zoe and Lindsey. You are so lucky i was facing the store otherwise the would have seen you with that microphone stand bro.' I say.

'Oh what did they want?' Alfie replys.

'Oh just wanted to know what i was doing and where you where. i said you where in the toilet in Nandos.' i laugh.

'Yo talking of Nandos, do you wanna get some food?' Alfie says. I nod and begin to walk in the direction of Nandos.

A/N HOPE YOU LIKE IT I KNOW ITS SHORT BECAUSE ITS JUST A FILLER.

EDIT 28/1/17