SHALL I SHANT I?

ALFIE POV

I dunno if i should bring it up. I mean Joe was quite drunk and it was just a kiss, it could of just been some comfort for him as he has been single for ages and he has been down with all the stress from the videos that he has uploaded.

He is under so much pressure, WHAT if he likes her?? likes acctually really likes her? he is not allowed to like her ,she is my cousin not his doll,like what happened with Reece. She cant go through that again.

'Hey Alf whats for dinner?' Joe asked.

'Oh urmm maybe wagamamas?' i whisper.

'Oh okay.' he said disheartedly. I wonder whats up.

JOE POV

When i got out the shower it all came flooding back.

I KISSED LINDSEY. I really enjoyed it but i dont think she did she didn't kiss back or anything. Once i had my reliseation i went downstairs to see Alfie sitting at the table watching my new video. 'Top 10 moments of 2015'. I then cleared my throat,  he paused the video and turned to me.

'Hey Alf whats for dinner?' i asked.

'Oh urmm maybe wagamamas?' he whispers.

'Oh okay.' i say disheartedly. I was quite un-happy with my descions from that night but on the other hand im really glad i did.

LINDSEY POV

Me and Zoe went to Marmalade cafe on the Eastern Road. It was amazing we had blueberry pancakes. After we paid our waitress, who was a fan of Zoe's so we had our breakfast half off, headed home. I'm not sure if i should tell Zoe about the kiss, i mean it wasn't enjoyable but it still happened.

A/N HOPE YOU LIKED THIS.

EDIT: THIS IS SO CONFUSING, EVEN FOR ME. 1/2/17