WILL SHE WONT SHE??

JOE POV

After contemplating asking her to go on a date i am going to do it but later on as its only 11 am. Once im at the house i pay the guy and get out of he car. Luckily i remembered my key that Zoe gave me when she moved in for emergences.

I walk in the door to hear Lindsey on the phone.

'OMG i cant wait for you to come down... Yeah i love you more........ Okay whatever i love you bye.' she ends the call as i walk in. My minds goes crazy does she have a boyfriend? Will she go on a date with me? When is he coming down? Where on earth is Caspar? but i try and push them aside by having a nice relaxing bath.

LINDSEY POV

'I drove by all places we used to hang out getting wasted......' my phone was ringing. it was Sophie.

 'Hi sis im coming to Brighton soon to visit.' she says.

'OMG i cant wait for you to come down.' i shout.

'Okay calm down i gotta go pack, I love you loads.' she reply's.

'Yeah i love you more.' i argue.

'We are seriously arguing about this?' she asks.

'Okay whatever i love you bye.' i say then end the call to see Joe looking like he has just seen a ghost. At that moment he fainted.

JOE POV

The last thing i remember is Lindsey talking to her boyfriend.

'Joe i dont have a boyfriend.' she laughs.

'Oh crap did i say that out-loud?' i question.

'Yeah you have been saying it for the past hour.' she laughs again and grabs me a glass of water. 'Oh umm Lindsey as you dont have a boy friend do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?' i ask.

A/N AHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BUUUUUUUT THERE WILL BE A EPILOGUE UP SOON. THANKS TO EVERYONW WHO HAS READ THIS. LOVE YOU ALL LOADS

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE <3<3<3<3<3

EDIT: IM CHANGING THE EPILOUGE NOW, SO NOW IT WILL KINDA MAKE SENSE