CHECKING IN

LINDSEY POV

After half an hour of Joe snoring on the bus and everyone recoding it we get to our hotel its so beautiful. We are staying at the Courtyard Orlando Downtown. Its near the place the convention is, its only a short walk. I have no clue what im gonna do when they are doing whatever they gotta do.

I walk up to the front desk and check in to my room.

'Hiya Welcome to the Courtyard Orlando, how can i be of assistance?' Said the girl from behind the desk.

'Hi i have booked a room.' i say and hand in my booking references.

'Oh yes here is you room key and here is your welcome basket courtosiy of Playlist Live.' and then she hands me a wiker basket full of american sweets and chocolate.

'Thanks.' i say and head to my room.

I unlock my room door and open it. Its huge, i swear this one room is bigger than the whole bottom floor of Zoe and Alfies house.After gazing around the room looking like a gold fish i recive a text from Zoe.

"Lindsey we are all going to the club you wanna come? xx"

"Nah i get anxiety in clubs. Sorry xx" i text back.

"Its okay Alfie wanted me to invite you, plus im not going so we can watch movies and eat room sevice. xxx" she replys.

I was confused as to why Alfie couldn't ask me himself. i shurgg off that thought and head to Zoe and Alfies room.

'Hey Zo as your not going you wanna hang out?' i ask as she opens the door.

'Yeah why not Alfie just left and i was about to come and get you.' She says dragging me into her room.

'Urmm so what are we going to watch.' i ask.

'Maybe Disney because thats all i brought or we can go to the cinema?' she said, i nodded then we left for the cinema.

A/N SORRY I HAVN'T BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE BUT HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER AND I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES IF YOU WANT ME TOO.

EDIT: WHY DID I WIRTE THIS 1/2/17