MEETING MY FAMILY

LINDSEY POV

When we get to the street where Zoe picks me up she isn't there. Okay?

'So where is your ride?' Millie asks.

'Urmm here it is.' pointing at Zoe's car pulling up.

'OMG WTF IS THAT ZOE SUGG?' Millie squeals.

'Yes that is Zoe Sugg now calm down and get in the back.' i say poining at the back.

'Urmm Lindsey who is this?' Zoe asks pointing at Millie.

'Oh this is my friend Millie. Marcus was in Costa and kinda gave away my secret so i thought she may aswell meet my cousin and his girlfriend.' i say.

'Hi Zoe im such a big fan of you.' Millie says.

'Aww thanks Millie i have heard alot about you.' Zoe speaks.

After 20 minutes of coversation we pull up to the house.Millie is about to meet Alfie,Nala and Joe. We get out of the car and Zoe ulocks the front door and we go and sit ont he couch.

'Hey Alfie can you come here a sec.' i shout.

'Yeah what do you need?' Alfie says whilst running down the stairs.

'Yeah what do you ne....who are you?' he says pointing at Millie.

'Dont worry Alfie she is my best friend from school. Marcus kinda gave away my secret so i thought she may aswell meet you ,zoe and joe.'i reply.

'I heard my name?' joe says as he come into the room .

'Oh hey Millie.' he says.

'Oh you guys have met?' Alfie says.

'Yeah we met in costa the other day.' Joe says.

'Everyone seems to be meeting up a costa, why wasn't I there?' Alfie laughs and sits down next to Zoe.

'Wait so Joe knew you then?' Millie says.

'Yeah i met Joe the second day in Brighton.' 

'Yeah we met when you pranked me.' he laughs but my face falls beacuse i remembered what happened after. Great now im upset.

EDIT: 1/2/17