DAY IN THE LIFE OF JASPOLI

JOE POV

It didn't take very long to get to the apartment as its only like a 30 minute drive.

'Do you like Lindsey?' Caspar asks out of no-where. Well i may as well be truthful.

'Yeah but please dont tell her.' i plead.

'Okay, but you're going to have to tell her at some point in your life.' He smiles. I just groan as a response and try and get some sleep in the car.

I end up not going to sleep at all but Caspar on the other hand was out like a light. When we go back to the flat it was only 11pm but i was knackered and went straight to bed.

NEXT MORING

When i awoke it was 6:30 am. I was up very early. I tried to go back to sleep but i couldn't so i decided to get up. After fighting with myself to get up i eventually do. I get in the shower. When i got out i walked over to my wardrobe and grab a plain white t-shirt, a pair of boxers and a pair of black skinny jeans.

After i got dressed i went upstairs and made myself some beans on toast when i heard Caspar coming upstairs.

'Morning Caspar.' i said, with a smile on my face.

'Morning. Why are you up this early?' he asks.

'Oh its just jet lagg i think.' i reply and carry on eating my breakfast.

Later on me and Caspar decided to go to Oli White's house for a few hours.

'Oli, Oli uh Oli, Oli uh Oli, Oli uh Oli, Oli!' i shout as we enter his flat.

'Joseph Sugg Caspar Lee what a surprise.' He says sarcastically.

'Well we phoned you about 10 minutes ago telling you we were coming but any way.' I shrug.

'Joe likes Lindsey!' Caspar shouts.

'CASPAR!' I shout at him.

'What? You like Lindsey?' Oli furrowed his eyebrows.

'Yeah but only Caspar knows and well now you do as well but please don't tell any one.' i beg.

'Don't worry i wont.' Oli reply's. But for the rest of the time we are there Oli and Caspar burn me for liking Lindsey.

EDIT: 1/2/17