CINEMA AND CONFESSIONS

ZOE POV

We decided to go to the cinema and watch 'Joy' the new Jenifer Lawrence film. I must say it was amazing but i am quite biased because i love Jenifer Lawrence.

'That film was amazing.' i say, Lindsey nods. We grab a cab back to the hotel as its only 11pm we end up watching Frozen. I bet Chummy would wanna be here but she is partying so meh.

JOE POV

I wasn't that drunk because I didn't want to have a hang over for Playlist Live tomorrow. Me and Caspar are the only ones with meet-ups every day out of the brits.

'Hey Joe do you wanna go back 'cause you look so bored.' Caspar said, I nod then grab a cab back to the hotel.

"Hey Zoella289765234 can i hang out with you and Lindsey?xx" i text.

"Yeah sure but we are half way through Frozen, do you mind?xx" she reply's.

"Nah i dont really care. ;p xx" i text back as the cab pulls up i hand him $20 then head to Zoes room.

LINDSEY POV

I must have fallen asleep beacause i was in Zoe's bed. i then hear Zoe and Joe arguing. But its to muffled to hear she laughs the he gets up and leaves.

Once the door shuts Zoe comes and sits on the bed. I pretend to start to wake up.

'Ohh i'm so sorry Zo.' i say.

'No dont worry its fine.' She says and Alfie comes tumbling in so i get up say goodbye to Zoe and Alfie then head back.

A/N I KNOW THESE ARE VERY SHORT BUT THEY WILL GET LONGER ONCE THEY GET BACK TO ENGLAND I PROMISE. :P XOXO

EDIT: THESE CHAPTER ARE AWFUL 1/2/17