THE WRONG REACTION

LINDSEY POV

When me and Zoe got inside i say 'Hey im gonna put some comfy clothes on, is that okay?'

'Yeah why are you asking?' she reply's.

'Oh its just habit.' i say walking up the stairs. When i get to my room i go to the wardrobe and look for the track pants i bought yesterday but i cant find them. hmmm.

'Hey guys have you seen my new track pants?' i shout down stairs.

'Yeah there in Alfies office!' i hear Joe shout. OMG so much effort to go downstairs. But i do it. I walk down and go in to the cosy room and ask.

'Stupid question, which one is Alfie's office?' Alfie then gets up and walks towards me. He points to the door next to the cosy room.

'Urmm Alfie my track pants aren't in here just your crap.' i say.

'Actually its 'your' crap, me and Joe bought it for you to say 'sorry' for the whole 'binder' scenario.' He speaks softly.

'Alfie this is too much i cant accept this.' i say.

'Well then its an early birthday present.' He says happily. The second he says that i run. Run out of the front door and out to Brighton and i have no clue where im going.

You are probably wondering why i ran. Well when i turned 14 my dad died from falling off a ladder putting up balloons for my surprise party. Since that day i have always hated my birthday and that day was tomorrow. i was planning of sitting at the beach all day tomorrow but i have collage so hopefully Millie and Jasmin will keep my mind off of it.

After my dad died i started to have hourly panic attacks and constant worries of leaving my house. but thanks to song writing and music i was able to get through the worst of it. Thats why i freaked when Joe and Alfie went through my binder at the back there are letter to my dad i wrote but never sent. i was so un-happy right now.

ZOE POV

'Urm Alfie why did Lindsey run away when you mentioned her birthday?' i ask.

'Ohshitherdad.' he mumbled.

'What Alfie speak up?' i shout.

'Her dad died on her birthday thats why she ran. right go to the beach Zoe and Joe go to costa and i will go to the art gallery.' Alfie shouts.

'Okay?'i say. i hope she is okay.

ZOE POV

I head to the beach in an uber.

'Urm just pull up hear.' i say whilst handing him £10. Once the car stopped i got out and heading toward the beach front. i walked along the shore with my feet in the water when i see Lindsey hugging her knees.

'Hey Lindsey do you want a coat?' i ask softly.

'Oh Zoe thanks but i want to be alone.' she starts.

'You may also want...' i cut her off.

'You dont have to Alfie already told me.' i say.

'Oh.' is all she says for like, 1 hour. We just sit there in comfortable silence listening to the waves.

'Oh Lindsey do you wanna come to a party, you may not know anyone because its a youtuber party and dont worry i will not tell anyone its your birthday and if you want you can bring your new friends?' i say breaking the silence. I wasn't too sure if I should have asked this but, hey its already out there now.

'Urm yeah i would love to go I should make some new friends, yeah that would be nice.' She says the last bit to herself. I still wasn't too sure about this.

EDIT: #CRINGE 1/2/17