SHOWERS & PRODUCTS

LINDSEY POV

Once i got out of the shower i dried my body and my hair i put the dressing gown on,put my clothes in the hamper that Zoe pointed to and went into my room.I put on a floral high waisted knee length skirt, as it is British summer time, with a black cropped vest top,some black strappy wedges and a small cardigen.My make up consited of a subtle neutral smoky eye with a lip gloss and mascara also come concela to hide my dark circle under my eyes and any blemishes. I didn't do much with my dusty blonde hair all did was dry it,brush it and put it in a half up-half down hair style.

After an hour of getting ready i heard some one knock at my bedroom door.

 'Who is it?' I questiond.

'Its Zoe.Are you decent?' 'Yeah come in.'I said as she opened the door.

'Woah you scrubb up nicely!' she exclaimed.

'Thanks.Oh also those products you pointed out can we go shopping because i really want some?' i said hopefully but all Zoe did was laugh.

'Actually they are my products i made them how many do you want because i can have some sent here by tomorrow if you want?' She proclaimed.

'OMG they can not be your products? I genuinely thought they were like body shop or like bath and body works products. Well i must say they are by far the best products i have used in a long time.' I beamed.

'Thanks, that means a lot.' She blushed.

A/N I KNOW THIS IS A SHIT CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE IS BETTER I PROMISE. ONCE AGAIN I KNOW THE SPELLINGS BAD AS I AM ON MY PHONE.

EDIT: GOING BACK AND READING THIS IS MAKING ME WANT TO GAWGE MY EYES OUT WITH A SPORK. 28/1/17