CAMERAS AND MAYBE FRIENDS?

ALFIE POV

On the way back to the hotel it was me, Zoe, Lindsey, Caspar,Marcus, Niomi and Troye.

'Yo Troye where is Tyler?' I ask.

'Urmm i dunno he was here a few minutes ago.' He replys.

'Oh okay then.' I reply and i turn back to Zoe to carry on walking.

It was over an hour of chilling with Zoe until there was a knock at our door.

'Who its it?' i shout.

'Its Jaspar.' Caspar laughs.

'Oh okay.' i say and open the door.

'Jasapr is in the house.' Joe shouts and runs into my room and starts jumping on the bed. i secretly start vlogging him singing 'Crazy' by Gnarls Berkley.

'Oi are you vlogging me?' Joe shouts and starts running towards me and tackles me to the ground. Luckily i throw the camera to Caspar who runs out of the room and into the distance.

CASPAR POV

I ran out of the 'Zalfie' room but i had no idea where to go that was until i find Lindsey by a vending machine buying a packet of skittles.

'Oh hey Lindsey can you take this camera and don't let Joe have it until you have seen Alfie?' I ask.

'Yeah sure.' She smiles. I swear she is never upset she is so peppy.

'Okay thanks but Joe is running after me so take it,hide it and go to your room.' i say and hand her the camera and run away.

'Bye.' She shouts. but i cant respond as i am running too fast to waste a breath.

LINDSEY POV

'Bye.' i shout but i get no reply and i dont really care. I go to turn around but i bump into some one and drop the camera i bend down to get it but so does the other person. I reach for the camera and accidently touch the persons hand, i look up to reveal that its Joe.

'OMG I didn't realise it was you Joe. I'm so sorry. ' I say standing up and helping him up.

'Oh no its fine i was running down the hall to get Caspar but this is way better.' He splutters and blushes and looks away like he didn't mean to say it. 'OMG im so sorry i didn't mean to say that.' he laughs.

'Oh no its fine.' i laugh but i see Alfie coming.

'Lindsey have you seen Caspar?' he asks.

'Yeah he told me to give you this.' i say and hand him his camera.

'Okay thanks.' he replys and walks off.

'Okay Joe i gotta go.' i say reverting my attention back to Joe.

'Oh okay then i will see you soon?' he asks.

'Yeah of course.' i say.

'Oh one more thing can we just move on from what happened when i first met you?' He pleaded.

'Yeah of course why not.' i say, give him a hug and walk back to my room.

A/N I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

QOTD--WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH LINDSEY AND JOE? 

EDIT: IM GETTING, CONFUSED, AND THIS IS MY BOOK 1/2/17