fifteen

Lauren's POV:

Camila looked at me. It was probably only a few seconds, but it felt like an infinity. My palms were sweating and my whole body was shaking. I heard Camila clear her throat, and I looked up at her perfectly-sculpted face.

"Lauren, you know how hard this has been?" she asked me, and I nodded through my tears.

"It was so hard watching Averi disintegrate little by little every single day. What you did was fucked up Lauren, it really way. However, I do see that you're trying to make an effort. So, I am going to forgive you Laure, but on one condition: You let Averi heal at her own pace.  Don't let me regret this, Lauren," Camila told me and I shook my head violently.

"Absolutely Camila. I promise and I'm sorry...So you forgive me?" I asked shyly.

Camila sighed," Yeah, I do," and with that I jumped up and pulled her small frame into my arms. 

"Thank you, Thank you, thank you times 100. You won't regret it. I'm sorry and thank you," I cried and she hugged me back, rubbing my back.

Averi's POV:

I woke up to laughter which was strange since Lauren was here. Looking around the room for a few seconds, I remebered last night's events- to the most part at least. I remebered crying to Camila and then falling asleep. So maybe just some of the things that happened. I pulled myself out from under my comforter and grabbed my phone. It read 10:47 AM and my eyes widened. I hadn't woken up this late in weeks. I quickly walked into the connected bathroom and changed into a pair of navy Abercrombie and Fitch pants and a Nike sweatshirt. I then applied some of Camila's foundation to my cuts and walked out to the door.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door, walking into the dining room where everyone was eating. 

"Little J!" Dinah was the first one to notice me. She ran to me and picked me up twirling me around. 

"Woah, DJJJJJJ! I'm getting dizzy!" I giggled and she spun me a few more times before putting me on the floor. I looked up to see Normani- or should I say Normanis seeing that I was seeing three of the girl in front of me. 

"Hi Manis," I said, trying to regain my balance.

"Manis?" Normani raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah. There's one, two, three of you," I continued until my vision had cleared up. 

"C'mere doofus," Ally said pushing me into a chair and placing some fresh-cut fruit in front of me. I looked to my right to see Camila and I instantly snuggled into her.

"Hi baby. Did you sleep well?" She asked and I nodded. I looked around the table to see Lauren across from me, awkwardly looking at her phone.

 I continued to look at her until she slowly raised her head and we locked eyes. I gave her a tiny smile in which her eyes lit up to and she reciprocated. Then, I looked back down at my food, and so did she.

We continued to eat our food in a tensionfilled silence until Camila broke it.

"Guys, I'm going to cut my hair today!" Camila exclaimed and everyone looked at her, shocked.

Instantly everyone at the table, even Lauren began to bombard her with questions. 

"How short?"

"Why?"

"No Mila! Don't do it!"

"Guys! Chill! I'm only cutting it a few inches. It's so dead, and looks disgusting. I'm only going to about under my chest, but I want to make the fans think otherwise," she smirked and Dinah instantly looked at her.