1

Liliana's P.O.V

I exhaled before plopping down on my bed. I was finally home after a very long day at school. I just wanted to sleep- "Lili get up!" My sister shouted hopping on my bed.

One would never believe that she's the older one. "What is it Stephanie?" I asked slightly irritated.

"Did you forget that my special someone is coming to dinner tonight? And I wanna help you get dressed." She replied.

I looked at her and I could tell it meant alot to her. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said and she squealed.

-

I sat wrapped in my towel while she ran around getting my outfit ready. "Lili would you get off your lazy ass and help? He'll be here at any minute." She said.

"You know what, I'll get myself ready. You go wait on him downstairs." I said and she sighed walking out. I grabbed my white skater skirt, white bralet and my white oxford pumps.

I put on a little eyeliner and left my hair in it's natural curls. I headed downstairs and as if on cue the doorbell rang. Here we go.

Cameron's P.O.V

I stood at Stephanie's door contemplating on going back to my car or not. I honestly didn't want to be here.

I finally brought myself to ring the doorbell and it was opened by a stunning brunette that I wished was Stephanie.

She had her eyes glued to her phone and I cleared my throat. "Oh sorry, hi." She smiled looking up.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Come on in." She said stepping aside. "You must be Stephanie's special someone." She said and I chuckled.

"I'm Cameron."

"I'm Liliana but you can call me Lili, Steph's getting ready so you can just sit." She said and I sat down. "So Lili, tell me more about yourself."

"Well I-"

"Cameron!" Stephanie squealed.
"Hey babe." I said getting up and pecking her lips.

"I see you've met my sister." She giggled and I nodded.

We stood there awkwardly then Lili spoke up. "I'm gonna check on dinner." She said before walking out. While she was walking, I watched as her hips swayed sexily.

"You know we have a few minutes until dinner and I could ask Lili to keep my parents busy while we...you know." Stephanie bit her lip.
"Not here babe." I whispered.

Wait, shouldn't I be the one wanting to have sex in her parents' house? She pouted and I pecked her lips. "We can do it later." I added and she smiled.

~At dinner

Liliana's P.O.V

My parents stared at Stephanie and Cameron in adoration. I couldn't help but feel out of place, I mean they always say they love us both equally but we all knew that wasn't the case.

Stephanie was the straight A student that always chose the right guy, even if he was two years older than her, in my parents' eyes Stephanie was always right and I was always 'getting there'.

"So Cameron when do you plan on marrying my daughter?" My dad asked and he immediately started choking.

"Uh, dad I don't think they're thinking about that just yet." I said and he shrugged. Cameron looked at me with thankful eyes and I smiled lightly.

The rest of dinner was full of uncomfortable questions and Stephanie giggling like an idiot at everything Cameron said.

* * *

"It was nice to meet you Cameron." My mom said shaking his hand, my father did the same then Stephanie's phone rang.

"Baby I gotta take this, Lili can you walk him out please?" She asked and I nodded.

"Good night Mr and Mrs.Rodriguez." He said politely then followed me.

"Well tonight was..."

"Extremely uncomfortable and awkward." I finished for him and he exhaled."I thought I was the only one who felt that way." He said and I giggled.

"Thats what it's like for me every night." I said and I meant it. Everynight it was the samething over and over again.

Stephanie would never make that mistake, Stephanie only took one go at her driver's test and she passed, why can't you be like Stephanie?

"Well it was nice meeting you Lili." He smiled kissing my knuckles.
"It was nice meeting you too Cameron." I said and he stared at my lips then into my eyes.

"Uh, yea, I should go." He said then climbed into his car. Well that was weird. I shook away the thoughts then went back inside.