42

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up with a banging headache and a vague remembrance of what happened the night before.

I groaned as I sat up then I felt arms around me. What the hell? I looked around to see Stephanie cuddled into my side, sleeping. "What the fuck?!" I shouted pushing her off and getting up.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked sitting up.

"What's wrong?" I asked back and she sighed.

"Come on Cameron stop overreacting, we both knew this would happen sooner or later, I mean seriously look at me." She smirked flipping her hair.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Do you like seeing your sister get hurt?! Why didn't you stop me?" I shouted pacing around the room and gripping my hair.

"One, she hurt me and two I didn't stop you because I didn't want to." She replied and I rolled my eyes grabbing my things.

"If you care about me in anyway, you won't tell her this happened." I said before walking out and driving home.

How could I do that to Lili? She's already going through alot and I go right ahead and fuck her sister?

I clenched my jaws as I stared in the mirror. I suddenly got extremely angry and slammed my fist into the glass, over and over again until all that was visible was blood.

The fucked up thing is that I never felt a thing while doing it. I need help.

Liliana's P.O.V

It's 1:45pm and Cameron's not here. I mean it's not that I want him to be here so I can cause him more pain but I don't know, I guess I just...

There was a light knock and looked up.

Finally! Where were you?

"Hey baby." He mumbled sitting down. I immediately realized that his hand was wrapped. "I brought you...uhm...you know what? Look I know this is my fault, trust me I do, but please don't punish yourself by not eating. Baby I'm sorry I wasn't there to catch you I really am but I'm trying to make up for it...I'm trying." He said as tears flowed down his cheeks.

"It's not your fault." I whispered and he looked at me shocked. Probably surprised I spoke. "I just don't really know how to handle this, I lost my parents, my sister and now...my baby, so it's all a little overwhelming for me. Please just give me some time..please." I said and he nodded.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked, his eyes begging for me to say no.

"No, I just want you to hold me and make me feel safe again." I said and he gave me a small smile before climbing in the hospital bed beside me.

I wrapped my leg around his and put my head on his chest. "What happened to your hand?" I asked and he kissed my forehead before replying.

"Don't worry about that, just get some sleep."

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait babes. Hope you guys enjoy. xoxo)-Chan