40

Recap:

"Mr.Dallas?" He called.

"Y-yes?"

"I have some...uhm, bad news." He said and my heart fell.

No.

Present

Cameron's P.O.V

"Bad news? I...is she okay? Is-"

"She's fine." He cut me off then sighed. "But the baby...uhm, I'm sorry." He mumbled then walked away.

I stood staring at the tiled floor. I wanted to shout, I wanted to cry, I wanted to punch a fucking wall but....I just couldn't.

I was hurt but the pain increased when I thought about Lili, how will I tell her? How will she take it? She's been through so much already.

"Cameron man, I'm sorry." Jack mumbled patting my back.

I shook my head as I stepped back. "This isn't real, no ill wake up in a few seconds." I said and Alex sighed.

"Cameron-"

"No! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I shouted hitting my forehead repeatedly.

"Cameron stop." Alex said grabbing my hand.

"I can't tell her! I...don't know..." I said gripping my hair.

What am I gonna do? I sighed as I walked slowly down the hall. "Do you want me to-"

"I wanna be alone." I mumbled and walked to her room. I opened it and walked in. She just laid with a cast on her leg, she looked peaceful though.

God help me.

Some time later

She stirred in her sleep then her eyes fluttered open. My hands started shaking almost immediately and my heart pounded.

"Cameron? What happened?" She asked softly, holding her head.

"Hey baby, h-how do you feel?" I asked, avoiding her question.

"My head and my leg, why do have a cast on?"

"Babe I'm gonna tell you something but I don't want you to panic okay?" I said and she looked at me then at her stomach.

"Cameron..." She whispered and I held my head down.

"I'm so sorry Lili, I really am." I said walking towards her.

"No." She whimpered then she went silent and sat staring ahead of her.

"Lili? Please say something babe." I said but she put her hand out.

"I just...leave...please." She mumbled.

"I'm not just gonna leave you alone-"

"Get out! Get out! I....get out!" She screamed and a doctor ran in.

"Mr.Dallas please." She said and I pushed past her, walking out.

She has every right to hate me, this is my fault, I should've been there, I shouldn't have left her alone. I walked to the coffee machine and got a cup, maybe it'll calm me down for now.

She hates me.

I dropped the cup and started hitting my forehead. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted.

"Hey, hey, hey, no." I heard then hands grabbed mine and I was engulfed in a hug. "It's okay Cameron, it's okay." She said and I recognized the voice.

"Leave me alone Stephanie." I said pushing her off.

"Look I just wanna be here for you okay? Nothing else." She said and I sighed. She opened her arms and I hugged her, burying my face into her neck and crying.

"Why is this happening to her?"

"I don't...I don't know." She replied softly. "Go back to the waiting area and I'll get you coffee okay?" She said and I nodded.

I guess she's not all bad.

(A/N: Just a short update cuz ion know when I'll be able to again. Again I thank all my readers/voters, ilysfm. Xoxo)-Chan