18

One week later

Liliana's P.O.V

I squealed I sat up in bed. Today is gonna be a great day. How do I know? BECAUSE MY 17TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IS TOMORROW!! I'm extremely excited as you can tell.

After my shower I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs. "Morning daddy!" I said kissing my father's cheek.

"Well someone's in a good mood." He laughed.

"Yeah I am." I said and he handed me a plate.

"Good morning daddy." The bitch from hell said walking in. I rolled my eyes and continued my breakfast.

"Lili I need you to be home by three, okay?" My dad said and I nodded. "Amelia will be here for your dress fitting at three thirty so-"

"Wow dad, you really went all out on this party thing huh."

"She's gonna be seventeen Stephie." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, dad I'm leaving now." I said getting up and pecking his cheek. I refuse to let anything destroy the rest of my week.

At school

"A little birdy told me that tomorrow's your birthday." I heard a male's voice behind me. I turned to see Sean smiling at me.

"Yeah it is." I smiled back closing my locker.

"I can be your date, you know if you want me to be." He said scratching the back off his neck.

"I'm so sorry Sean but I kinda already have a date." I said and his smile faded.

"No it's fine, I'm still invited right?" He chuckled lightly.

"Of course you are and I'll give the honor of walking the birthday girl to class." I said handing him my books.

"Conceited much." He laughed and I giggled. He's so nice though.

Some hours later

Cameron's P.O.V

I sat on the Rodriguez's couch watching tv. Yes I do have a house for myself, I just really wanted to see Lili. As if on cue the door opened and she walked in. She walked past me then stopped.

"Cam, what are you doing here?" She asked putting her bag on the table and sitting beside me. I smiled as I pulled her on my lap. "Cameron, we can't-" she started but I cut her off by kissing her.

"No one's here." I mumbled. What? Stephanie gave me a key. "I missed you." I said and she smiled. "Let's have pre-birthday sex." I whispered and she put her hands on my chest.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"Stephanie told me." I replied and she pouted.

"I wanted to tell you."

"Okay then you can..so any plans this weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, my birthday's tomorrow and I'm having a huge party." She replied playing along.

"Are you serious?!" I asked cupping my cheeks and she giggled slapping me. "I can't believe it, my baby's growing up so fast." I said hugging her. "Anyway, about that pre-birthday sex." I smirked and she stood up.

She pulled down the strap of her dress and I just realized how short it was. I grabbed her, crashing my lips into hers. She was unbuttoning my shirt when the doorbell rang. I sighed as I pulled away.

"Hold that thought." She said fixing her dress and going to the door. "Chris?!" She squealed and she jumped into some guy's arms.

What the fuck?

Liliana's P.O.V

"Chris?!" I squealed hugging him.

"Hey baby." He laughed.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're here." I said and he chuckled.

"I missed you." He said as he closed the door.

"I missed you too...but..you're here for my birthday oh my God!" I said.

"Oh...your birthday, right. Wait that's tomorrow, shit." He said and my face fell. He forgot my birthday?

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, how could I forget the most important day on earth?" He asked and I exhaled. Cameron cleared his throat and I mentally face palmed myself for completely ignoring him.

"Oh, Chris this is Cameron, Stephanie's boyfriend, Cameron this is Chris my best friend." I said and Cameron just stared at him.

"Wow this is awkward." Chris said before turning to me. "There's someone missing...where's my Alex?" He asked and I giggled.

"Want me to call her?"

"Nah, today's our day, well what's left of today." He replied and I looked at Cameron who was sending daggers in Chris' direction.

"Hey Chris, I'm sure you're hungry, there's food in the fridge, I'll be there soon." I said and he nodded walking away. "Cam I'm sorry I didn't know he was gonna be here." I said and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's all good, I'll see you later." He said getting up and walking away. I grabbed his bicep and pulled him back.

"So what, your babygirl doesn't get a goodbye kiss?" I asked and he chuckled connecting our lips. He kissed my forehead before walking out.

I still can't believe Chris travelled all this way for my birthday.