32

Recap:

"Oh...you didn't know...Liliana's a month pregnant." He said and my eyes went wide.

She's pregnant?

Present

Liliana's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and groaned lightly as my head started pounding, what the hell happened?

"How do you feel?" I heard Stephanie's voice and I looked up.

"Fine, what happened?"

"You fainted and when we took you here they...uh told us you were pregnant." She said and my eyes widened.

I'm what???

"Sis? It's okay." She said hugging me. No it's not...I can't be pregnant.

Before I could stop it the tears started pouring.

"Where is she?!" I heard my dad shouting from outside.

"Oh my- thank god you're okay." My mom said hugging me.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked. I guess they'll find out one way or another.

I opened my mouth to speak but Stephanie beat me to it.

"She just took to many aspirins, it drained her system but she's okay now." She replied quickly and they nodded. "Guys she should really get some rest, do you mind?" She said and they both nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said and she smiled.

"You're my baby sis and I refuse to have your funeral before my wedding." She giggled hugging me.

"Hey." We heard and Cameron stood with his hands in his pockets.

"I'll go get us some coffee." She said and pecked his cheek before leaving.

"You okay?" He asked and I sat silent. "Is...is it mine?" He asked again.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know okay."

"No, it's not, it's Chris' actually." I mumbled and he exhaled.

"Good 'cause I don't need that kind drama in my life right now." I said and my eyes flooded all over again. "Wait you slept with Chris?"

"Get out." I whispered.

"What?"

"Get. Out. Now." I said and he slowly walked out. What did I get myself into?

"Okay, I got your favorite." Stephanie announced as she walked in.

"You know Steph, I think I'm gonna need some rest for real this time." I said and she nodded.

She placed a kiss on my forehead then walked out.

I need Alex.

(A/N: Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!! So we're pregnant...annndddd Cameron's not the father.....woooooowwwww. Idek. JADA BBYG ILY THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH BOTH CHAPTERS, YOU'RE AMAZING!!! I wonder what's gonna happen next. Xoxo)-Chan