6

Liliana's P.O.V

"Cam. I. Gotta. Go." I mumbled between his kisses.

"Why?" He whined and I finally found the strength to pull away.

"It's like 7:30 and my parents don't have a clue where I am." I replied sitting up. I went over to his length mirror and fixed my hair.

"Can't you stay five minutes more?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and I shook my head.

"Five minutes will automatically turn into ten and ten will turn into me staying for the whole night." I said then pecked his lips. "Now let's go."

-

"Do you have plans this weekend?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Great."

"Why?" I asked and he smiled pecking my lips.

"It's a surprise. " he whispered and I huffed opening the door. "Bye babygirl." He said and I smiled walking away. I wonder what he has planned. I opened the door and immediately froze.

"Young lady where in God's name were you?" My father asked and I sighed.

"As usual I was at Alex's." I lied.

"Really? That's funny because we called her mom and she said you guys weren't there." My mother said crossing her arms.

"Not that it's any of your business but her dad was leaving for a trip today and she asked me to go with her to say goodbye, I mean you can call him if you want since I'm a huge fuck up and a liar." I spat and my dad sighed.

"We didn't say that." He mumbled.

"Well you didn't have to." I said walking past them and going to my room. Screw them.

The next day after school

I hadn't seen Alex or Jack since the day started and I really needed to talk to her about this. Thankfully her house wasnt very far from school. I opened her front door and walked in.

"I'm home." I said looking around but there was no one. I walked upstairs and opened the door. Pony by William Singe was playing and Alex was grinding on Jack.

"So this is why you guys weren't at school." I said and Aled quickly got off him and stopped the music.
"Uh, we uh-"

"I don't even wanna know, Jack please give us some girl time." I said and he frowned walking past me. "And Jack, don't moan to loudly when you're handling your business in the bathroom." I said and he gave me a confused look.

I pointed at his crotch and he quickly covered it with his hands running out. "Bitch you ditch me for some dick?" I asked slapping her.

"Ow!" She said rubbing her arm.

"Anyway there's something I gotta tell you. You remember Cameron right?"

"Your sister's boyfriend, yea."

"Well the night I went to the club he was there and he took me home and..." I paused showing her the hickeys on my neck. Her eyes widened then she smiled.

"You dirty little girl! Oh my lord!" She laughed.

"I kinda feel guilty though, I mean she is my sister. What do you think?"

"What do I think? I think you need to start thinking about yourself for a change, ever since I've known you,it's always been about Steph well now it's all about Liliana Marie Rodriguez my hot Latina best friend." She said and I sighed. She's so right. "So is he a good kisser?" She asked and I giggled touching my lips.

"He's an amazing kisser, I just wanna kiss him all day, God!" I exclaimed putting my head in her lap.

"When do I get to meet him?" She asked and I shrugged. "He better not hurt you." She said seriously and I nodded. It would be in his best interest to not hurt me because I'm a psycho and Alex is slightly crazier than me so yeah.

"I'm hungry." I said getting up and as soon as I opened the door Jack fell through.

"This is not what it looks like." He said nervously and I rolled my eyes. He was gonna find out anyway.

"I gotta go, my dad's probably throwing a bitch fit." I said and Alex hugged me.

"See you tomorrow babe." She said and I nodded.

-

I got home and exhaled. I grabbed my phone and was about to text Cameron when Stephanie barged inside my room. "Thank you so much sis!" She squealed hugging me.
"You're welcome?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Remember you said Cameron would come around? Well he did!" She giggled and I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy, even though I don't think I'm allowed to considering the situation.

"See I told you." I said smiling weakly trying extremely hard to seem happy.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm really tired." I mumbled and she nodded.

"You get some rest, goodnight sis." She said and I nodded. I rolled my eyes exhaling sharply. I pushed the thoughts back and smiled as I remembered about Cameron's surprise. I bet he doesn't surprise her, I thought before drifting off.

(A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while this week has been a very down week for me and it still is but whatever. Hopefully you guys like this chapter more than I did. Xoxo)-Chan